MAYANS MC | FX Originals | Season II [ ❙❙ ]

That ending makes me believe that the SoA dude, EZ & Angel will come together to take out that fed guy. Looks like he was used by him to take out their mother & father.

Decent episode last night. Glad they focused on the brothers riding together so they could clear their heads.
I was hoping they would get their *** kicked by that cookie cutter biker crew so they could get the other Mayans chapter to come back with them and retaliate. Seems like that might happen in a future episode.
:lol: at the cop for getting a BJ in the woods from a random thot while his partner is just sitting on the ground looking lame as hell.

Y'all ain't watching??

I just got caught up the other day. What hell is up with this storyline about the steroid bikers? Those dudes don't carry any guns but keep messing with the Mayans? Seems pointless.

The other 2 storylines about Felipe/Miguel and finding out who put the hit on their parents are much more interesting.

Adelita storyline boring AF too. She really had that John apologize to a child in the middle of eating a Hooker out? Dumb as hell.

Those cookie cutter bikers are going to be patched over to SoA if they show them in a future episode.

I hate that Miguel is dudes bastard child. Makes me think that EZ is going to go down the same path by getting the white chick pregnant in a later season.

I'm mad the Mayans did all that work just for Angels baby mother to say "thanks but no thanks, I don't want to be rescued. " lol

Reactions: Ube
Really liking the season so far but at times it seems they are trying to carry too many concurrent storylines at once.

Also the Potter character always annoys me lol, maybe its just his demeanor but I never liked him on SOA either.

The swoll boys (the poser MC) could align with SOA I'm thinking which would def create some drama with the Mayans.

When is EZ getting patched in??? He gives them his photographic memory but still has to get the beers and fall in line lol.

That was an intense episode. I know Adelita is all about her and Galindo’s movement but damn...

Watch, Packer is gonna end up being a bad guy. Didn’t like him in SOA either. This dude played T1000, so he has to be bad!

I think he’s in love with the way she be making moves and managing her movement. Emily’s wack as hell.

The lie that Miguel told Emily was transparent af, he's falling for Adelita.

Glad the Mercs finally got murked.

Marcus Alvarez is one the best characters on both shows. That text was clever.

This will play out tricky for EZ, it looks like a suicide but he has to take dudes phone and laptop which will be suspicious. No prints on the gun and he should be good. But now other companies in Agro-business will see how Emily gets down.

I need Potter dead ASAP, couldnt stand that clown since SOA.

-i6ODVhso_vbDfOag59TfBJ8DX1CN7dFew75ncC0CFs.jpg

VHjye1X.jpg

Last edited:
I swear Hector was wearing the same exact outfit he had on in Fast and the Furious

Crazy. A distraction when he's there and abandonment issues when he's not. I wonder what really happened.

I did think it was gonna be a #metoo thing at first. Glad to hear it wasn't.
Supposedly he sent another letter out to close friends about this. If I can find the info again I'll post it.

EDIT: Found it

Kurt Sutter Reveals Backstory Of His Firing From ‘Mayans M.C.’: “Clearly I Ruffled A Few Mouse Ears”

Back
Top Bottom