Maybach Music 3?!!?!

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

FACT: A typical CO has done more dirt than your typical rapper.

They dont wanna hear that Curtis jackson told them to hate Rick Ross so thats what they gotta do

Ross (only because these MM's are his
eyes.gif
) T.I., and Drake...and AveryStorm on the hook

pimp.gif

Right now I could see Trey Songz on the hook wit T.I., Jeezy, Ross & some randum unexpected person..
As long as Waka Flaka or anybody from Young Money (other than Drake i guess) aint on it then Im good

id have to say it should be:
Clifford Harris
Aubery Graham
Sean Carter
Ricky
and Trey on the hook

this would shut the radio down.

lol @ people addressing rappers by their names

but anyways,
I'll take Jeezy, Drake, and Luda (
nerd.gif
) on the track.
even if that doesnt happen Justice League beats are still so
pimp.gif

#+*$ Gucci and Bubba..

they need to throw Smilez and Southstar on this joint
pimp.gif

I never heard the first two and don't know who's song or who's on it. Somebody emb the vids.

No Jay Z (y'all forgot he was on pt 1
nerd.gif
)
No Pusha T (he was on 2.5 w/ Fab & Birdman)
No TI (he & Ross don't get along)
Originally Posted by Lazy B

To be honest, I don't want to hear Drake on this. Sue me.

You & me both but it wouldn't surprise me if he was on it
frown.gif

Originally Posted by blknaitch

what's Godfather 3?
nerd.gif
he was just makin a metaphor to refer to a classic trilogy ( i see his point though, even if Godfather 3 sucked compared to the rest
laugh.gif
).

Originally Posted by cartune

Ross, Tip, Jigga and Susan Boyle on the hook = CLASSIC
pimp.gif
i just pictured that.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

she prob does have one that ain't leased compared to other rappers though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Buster Carmichael

lol @ people addressing rappers by their names

but anyways,
I'll take Jeezy, Drake, and Luda (
nerd.gif
) on the track.
even if that doesnt happen Justice League beats are still so
pimp.gif
I'll take that lineup too. But I'd really go nuts if they had

Andre Benjamin
Antoine Patton
Young Jeezy
Shawn Carter

Drake x J. Cole x Wayne x Jigga would b of epic proportions think about it you got the ceo n the protege's since i think that they all run parrallel insome respect but obviously that's just wishful thinkin

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

I actually hate when artists do sequels and %$#! like that. Just do something new

it will be new. maybach music and maybach music 2 didn't sound the same to me...

Originally Posted by Baller23217

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

I actually hate when artists do sequels and %$#! like that. Just do something new
it will be new. maybach music and maybach music 2 didn't sound the same to me...
yep. and imo, they were both crack on their own respective ways.

Curtis jackson told them to hate Rick Ross so thats what they gotta do

Basically...

No TI (he & Ross don't get along)

I thought that they cleared their lil beef from the past...

Me personally, I could see Game, Andre 3K, and TIP on this new track... but I'm glad that he's keeping this MM series going...
pimp.gif

Maybe it's just me but I hate these posts where _'s start dreaming of collabs and $@**...naming a bunch of random %%# beats.

Whoever said 1 and 2 were completely different is exactly right...and each lineup fit each song. Who knows how 3 will sound? That will probably dictatewho's on it more than anything.

Originally Posted by blknaitch

what's Godfather 3?
nerd.gif
Maybe he's talking about the Mobb Deep joint because I hope it's not likethe movie.

BTW can we post You tube videos or not? What's the deal?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

FACT: A typical CO has done more dirt than your typical rapper.

Son lived in a gated community for most of his life, then moms bought him an apartment? All rappers lie but Ross and Game are the kings of lying. Any man withany kind of street knowledge or lived in some hood areas know this cat is a real joke.

Maybach Music 2 was trash, don't even remember it. The first one was ok, the third will be trash.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Maybe it's just me but I hate these posts where _'s start dreaming of collabs and $@**...naming a bunch of random %%# beats.

Whoever said 1 and 2 were completely different is exactly right...and each lineup fit each song. Who knows how 3 will sound? That will probably dictate who's on it more than anything.
I concur.

I will say this though...Luda would fit the track perfectly. He can ride any beat and blesses every feature with a hot 16, and he can actually attest toriding in a Maybach.

Back
Top Bottom