Maybach Music 3?!!?!

Watch Ross put either Birdman or Gucci Mane on the track. He's been working with those two a lot lately
alien.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

^^^There's 3 of em though
frown.gif
2.5 has Fab, Pusha T & Birdman on it.
Sounds promising. I'm guessing that's unofficial tho?

The one with Jigga had a dope beat but that's it

EDIT - Just listened to 2.5 still don't see the hype and I hate T-Pain on the hook. I'm really not feeling that beat. Pusha was okay and Fab did histhing but anything with Birdman on it can't be great.

Ross is trash btw this is the first I listened to him since Hustlin I think. I just entered this thread cuz of all the pages it reached and the hype on thefirst page
smh.gif
How foolish of me

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Y'all building this up in your heads so much that you're gonna end up being disappointed by the real track...
i thought this !$$+ was out already cause there's like 6 pages already
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Originally Posted by thekckid

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

Drake x J. Cole x Wayne x Jigga would b of epic proportions think about it you got the ceo n the protege's since i think that they all run parrallel in some respect but obviously that's just wishful thinkin
that would be a classic track. Justice League are always on point with production
too bad Ross would ruin it.
ohwell.gif
WHAT?!

Ross has murdered every track i've heard him on this year. Dude does the damn thing. NT is full of idiots who can't get past the music...

To those that have visited jails etc you CLEARLY don't know ANYTHING about C.O.'s. Those are the grimiest "cops" out there that aren't even "COPS?!"...smh

laugh.gif
Slow down buddy, the fact that he used to be a CO has nothing to do with my opinionof his music

I'm just not a fan of him really... every verse sounds the same to me... and believe it or not that doesn't make me an idiot (
eek.gif
)

And no... Ross can not rap on the same level as Hov and J. Cole.... however Wayne would probably just spit some jibberish and Drake would probably just singthe hook or somethin

Back
Top Bottom