May's Jordan Brand News Updated May 29

^ nice. i really dont care about the 23 or 9. people just look for stuff to complain about :\
ohwell.gif

[/b]​

I like the brown 19 lows
I think the blue/grey 13's should be made lowtops
and I like the all white low top 1's....
basically I like lowtop shoes
Insert<team name, rap lyric, stupid quote, area code, no homo joke, favorite team, who you wanna screw> right here

I'm trying to like the XIX low.... but I just can't. Their plain and simple, but not in an elegant way. O well.

The XIX SE is much better than the XIX...but the colors are hideous. If JB released them in the black/red colorway that was worn in the Jordan Capitol Classic game... they would fly off the shelves.

Anyways, it looks like I won't be buying any Jordan until the Olympic 7s.

The low XIX's :rolleyes
eyes.gif
... if anyone has been reading other post lately, the red marble patent leather and white XIX's are smashing any and ALL colors of the shoes.

The XIX SE's still suck...

The IV's are either too ugly (Cool Grey) or way too plain (White/Green)

The XIX regional packs are all :pimp:
pimp.gif

XIII's= :pimp:
pimp.gif
greatness on a foot since the XI's. No are the going to release the other hot colors of them :wink:
wink.gif

And finally, it just goes to show that you can take any shoe, (Nike Dunks/Air Force 1's Low White/White), slap a jordan sign on them and get $80-$90 a pop for them :lol:
laugh.gif
Congrads to JB

Ya'll are holdin' Jordan Brand down. I don't barely come in here anymore. Last time I was in here on the reg. JRose was holdin' things down, now Meth is doin' his mod thing. Thanks for all the info.

peace
jrdnfNtc
WANTED: (All 10.5 & DS) Nike Dunk Hi- white/red white/blue[/b]
E-mail: spintk@triad.rr.com
AIM: SpinTk

retro IV's pure heat!

"Throwback this, Throwback that
They even look better with the matching hat
All you gotta check is the players stats
It aint where you for its where you wear ya throwback at" -Fabolous

the oly VII's WILL have a 23 on the back. iv seen them
I'm especially Joe Pesci with a grin
I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again- Jay-Z

AIM-XIXjordan23XIX

Can someone explain the mystery shoe to me?
"Nike isn't a company, it's a culture." --RM

the mystery shoe is just something that JB put together that is a combination of the AJ IV and the AJ XIII..

How did this mystery shoe come about and when was anything postedd aboutit cuz this my first time hearing anythind about it?

^I agree. People said from other angles they are hott. How many more angles do we need? They are ugly. And they mystery shoe is a combination of alot of J's. Its just that the xiii's and iv's stand out the most.
The future of the league is in good hands.

After seeing those pics of 1.5's they are copped. MELO on the bakc makes it that much better.
AIM-Cyclone119E-mail-Cyclone119@aol.com"hey there little girl. did you want to knwo a seceret? cuz i know one and it is soooooooo good to hear it. Did you want to know what it shwas? ok i'll tell you what it shwas. I know, how to count, allll z way to schfifty five. and i will tell you faster than you can say poopty peupty pants. read baby? alright... Shwam, Doo, two-and-heif, scheven, shfourteenteen, schwenty-one, schwenty-scheven-heif, 27 37, WHAT YOU SAY?

u think the olympic vii's are gonna be hard to find? like am i gonna have to be waiting outside niketown when they drop or can i go cop a pair from any store during my lunch break?

Back
Top Bottom