Votes: 54 40.6%
  • McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Well one... it was all he said/she said... and Brandon Rios already squashed the rumors saying it never happened!

And two... there's pics to prove that Paulie got touched up by Conor. And before Paulie became petty, he was even admitting that Conor was roughing him up and can fight.

Now he wants to take everything back and be like "Oh I beat his ***" when just a day before he was saying otherwise. :lol: :rofl:

He fought pettiness with pettiness. Conor put up the aftermath of pushdown feigning like it was a knockdown. Paulie said put up the video, which most likely shows him boxing McGregor's ears off.

Paulie's face says otherwise.

Contrary to what seems to be popular belief, you can outbox someone and still bear bumps and bruises. Have you ever watched boxing? A lot happens in 12 rounds time.

Paulie didn't say "I wasn't touched." He admitted that Conor hit him.

Hell did you watch McGregor-Diaz 1? Nate outboxed the hell out of dude but his face was mangled.

i think they brought in paulie to teach him a lesson and embarrass him
he was talking a lot of mess way before he got into the sparring session

paulie should be thankful that conor didnt head kick him and post a pic of medical doctors checking up on him

it's all a circus anyway LOL

If it was boxing, there's a 0% chance Paulie was embarrassed. That's why he's adamant about McGregor's camp releasing the sparring tape.

Some people want McGregor to win so badly, all objectivity has gone completely out the window. I had to stop responding on FB and IG after 1 day.

Once Conor loses this fight and the talks of a rematch start, y'all think he'll try a different boxer or only box with Floyd

Probably only Floyd. He'd be permanently damaged against any fighter who pushes and the action and hits hard. I'd like to see him thrown in there with someone like Danny Jacobs or David Lemeiux just to watch him become food.

IMG_3837.jpg

In a street fight yeah for sure.

Oh that's for sure! And just for the record, I believe Paulie 100% that Conor didn't knock him down.

Clearly a push/shove by everyone's reaction. Also if you zoom in Conor's face, he's smiling/laughing. Guys usually don't do that after a knockout/knock down.

Still though... just move on! If it ain't true, it ain't true. That should be good enough for yourself. You're never gonna persuade the whole world.

Okay Dad. :lol: Sure.

At the end of the day, Paulie still crying. Left training camp and still wants to remain in the light. :lol:

Somebody has to educate you at some point.

And none of that has anything to do with that nonsensical response of yours.

Once Conor loses this fight and the talks of a rematch start, y'all think he'll try a different boxer or only box with Floyd

If he gets washed badly then besides his crazy fans, I dunno why people would pay to see him get washed again. Spend your money on real boxing matches.

Somebody has to educate you at some point.

And none of that has anything to do with that nonsensical response of yours.

:lol: It ain't gonna be you, that's for sure. Be like Paulie, and move along son. :wink:

Last edited:
out of sheer Floyd hate I'm convinced they'd be willing to shell some bread out

Back
Top Bottom