Votes: 54 40.6%
  • McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
If he gets washed badly then besides his crazy fans, I dunno why people would pay to see him get washed again. Spend your money on real boxing matches.
I would pay for Mcgregor vs Paulie Malinaggi.

For those of you saying Paulie face marked up, that happens in sparring. His face is wide open (head gear) unlike Conor who's basically wearing a FOOTBALL HELMET lol.
This Paulie talked about how he had open head gear.

Floyd doing yoga somehow reminded me of how we don't see Ido Portal anymore in Conor's camp really.

He might be there but dude used to get OD camera time.

Not since Nate's "touch butt" ether :lol:

Paulie's defense has always been his offense IMO. He always relied heavily on his footwork and jab to keep his opponent at bay.

At this point I'd rather see McGregor fight Paulie rather than Floyd

Would be helluva lot more entertaining :rofl:

I'd like to see Paulie calling fights with Lampley. He'll make a great trainer someday too.

For those of you interested, Paulie goes into full detail on his time with Conor.

Any non-biased person listening to this would hear a dude that was embarrassed that a guy that he thought wouldn't be **** in the boxing ring was actually getting the best of him. I listened to 20 minutes and the entire time all this dude did was make a billion different excuses of why the sparring wasn't fair to him. Basically it sounds like he got his *** beat the first sparring session, realized Connor was better than he thought he was so he trained the whole next week in preparation for the next sparring session and then proceeded to get beat up again and was pissed off that pictures were released of it.

I listen to it and hear the complete opposite :lol:

The picture released was a pushdown. Why do you think Paulie is so adamant about the footage being released?

It's like a 12 year old climbing a ladder, hanging on a 10 foot hoop, and then having someone pull the ladder and snap a picture of the "dunk."

It's shameful and there's a reason why it was a still shot.

Paulie always keeps it :emoji_100:

He fought pettiness with pettiness. Conor put up the aftermath of pushdown feigning like it was a knockdown. Paulie said put up the video, which most likely shows him boxing McGregor's ears off.

Contrary to what seems to be popular belief, you can outbox someone and still bear bumps and bruises. Have you ever watched boxing? A lot happens in 12 rounds time.

Paulie didn't say "I wasn't touched." He admitted that Conor hit him.

Hell did you watch McGregor-Diaz 1? Nate outboxed the hell out of dude but his face was mangled.

If it was boxing, there's a 0% chance Paulie was embarrassed. That's why he's adamant about McGregor's camp releasing the sparring tape.

Some people want McGregor to win so badly, all objectivity has gone completely out the window. I had to stop responding on FB and IG after 1 day.

You already had your mind made up long before that interview came out.

You already had your mind made up long before that interview came out.

None of that shows any bias though...I don't have a dog in the fight. I'm going on past observations.

If they release a tape of the KD or Joe Cortez confirms it, I'll eat crow.

Conor is a known bulls**t artist within his own MMA circles. Paulie on the other hand is highly regarded by his peers.

Any non-biased person listening to this would hear a dude that was embarrassed that a guy that he thought wouldn't be **** in the boxing ring was actually getting the best of him. I listened to 20 minutes and the entire time all this dude did was make a billion different excuses of why the sparring wasn't fair to him. Basically it sounds like he got his *** beat the first sparring session, realized Connor was better than he thought he was so he trained the whole next week in preparation for the next sparring session and then proceeded to get beat up again and was pissed off that pictures were released of it.

Honestly this is what I'm going with as well.

Hope I'm wrong though

I see what you're saying.

As much as Paulie criticizes Conor... he still gives him his props at the same time :lol:

"I whooped his ***, even after a flight, he whimpers like a girl... ... .. but yeah, Conor can fight, he roughed me up, there's a method to his madness"

I love the new NT update, you can see who likes what post, it's always the same TBE haters liking each other post from the MAY-PAC thread years ago :lol:

I love the new NT update, you can see who likes what post, it's always the same TBE haters liking each other post from the MAY-PAC thread years ago :lol:
This Pacman stana became Mcgregor stans lol. I wish Floyd would fight and wash Pacman again just to see the salt levels in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom