mayweather wants out of jail Vol. detrimental to health

Originally Posted by VA757VA

Mayweather unappreciation in disguise??

Lol..its disgusting trading these responses....

Do u guys know what kinda conditioning u need to be in to throw hundreds of punches for a dozen rounds.... the man needs his trainers his chefs, all those people to stay in tip top....

Is some of it bull?? Yes.... Does he really stand to lose body maas and muscle this prematurely ending his career? Duh...

Yall just hate Floyd too much....let this had been Kanye asking for preferential treatment in jail, Yall would trip over each other to help....smh....

Everyone in jail has lost something that is detrimental to their career. Floyd isn't the only one.

i dont even know where to start...i can def point out all the pacquiao fans quickly tho 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

i dont even know where to start...i can def point out all the pacquiao fans quickly tho 
laugh.gif

How did Pacquiao's name come about all of a sudden, stop reaching.

Anyway, judge ordered him to remain in jail, close thread.

laugh.gif

it somehow comes down to Manny fans. in that same sentiment, the Floyd sack riders are equally out in force.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by NooEra

Ya'll really think anyone would try Money-May in genpop?

LOL no. Theyd be asking for autographs and boxing lessons.

Please tell us you really don't believe what you just typed.
laugh.gif

Isnt Money May in JAIL tho? Not prison. Theres a large difference. He'd be rubbing shoulders with guys with DUI's and intent to distribute marijuana charges

Vick said when he was in prison he was a celebrity and was never tried on that level. + anyone who stepped to money would be demolished.

What makes this even funnier is before going in, he said this wouldn't break him. A week later and he's already broken
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

laugh.gif

it somehow comes down to Manny fans. in that same sentiment, the Floyd sack riders are equally out in force.

I'm not saying he will, but to say he won't get tried is purely speculative. What if somebody charges and tackles him for ground strikes? It ain't boxing no more and that shoulder roll D is rendered useless. He won't be winning on points.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

I'm not saying he will, but to say he won't get tried is purely speculative. What if somebody charges and tackles him for ground strikes? It ain't boxing no more and that shoulder roll D is rendered useless. He won't be winning on points.

I'm sure there's many May fans in jail. Prolly a good amount of dudes lookin after him - from one end or another.

Floyd always talks about coming from humble beginnings, but that is greatly exaggerated. He had a better upbringing than he portrays. 

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Word, if it was a street fight, half his opponents on his record would've beat him.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

What makes this even funnier is before going in, he said this wouldn't break him. A week later and he's already broken
laugh.gif

Floyd is my dude.... but this is true 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

honestly I'm not saying he shouldn't do his time but I find it funny when see Lindsay Lohans skip out on jail offense after offense regardless of what the judge said previously.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

honestly I'm not saying he shouldn't do his time but I find it funny when see Lindsay Lohans skip out on jail offense after offense regardless of what the judge said previously.

but we know why playa. We know why.

Floyd is a clown. He shouldn't have put hands on the woman. It's been one week and he is crying already.
laugh.gif

It goes beyond melanin. Maybe if he wasn't such a loud mouth, but then he wouldn't be as marketable. Double edged sword. 

Back
Top Bottom