McDonalds Customer Service Experience @ 2am (Raw Burger)

Stopped watching after dude tried to get his money back for the food he ate.

Edit:

I had no idea McDonald's actually cooked their meat. I just thought they were reheating stuff.

Last edited:
I don't know if she was right or wrong... But she could've at least apologized or showed remorse for them serving him a raw burger. It seems like it's normal for them to serve raw food. He def handled it better than a lot of people would have.

Edit:

I had no idea McDonald's actually cooked their meat. I just thought they were reheating stuff.

the food is flash frozen. They dont actually "cook" things. that would take a long time. You put the meat on the grill, press the machine( clamps come down) 2 or so minutes later it comes up. At this point, the meat isnt fully cooked through but mostly done, thats when it gets put in heating trays where it finishes off until people order.

Somebody mustve put the timer wrong on the grill

Last edited:
If he wanted a refund, he should've bought the rest of the stuff back. Simple as that. If he took the time to make the trip back (and honestly didn't eat the rest) and wanted a FULL refund, he should've thought it out and brought everything from the order back. His burger being undercooked doesn't justify a full refund for the rest of the food he didn't bring back. How would a business maintain itself if logic and rules of establishment didn't apply? Everyone could use this tactic and then what?

You can say she should've just gave him his money back and kept it moving. She could've, it's nothing to her, but then again, can you really blame her for her using logic in this instance? She wasn't rude about it and gave him the option of going back to bring the rest of his **** back. If he wanted the money bad enough, go ahead and make the trip and get your bread back. I doubt she or corporate would give a **** whether he returned as a customer or not. At this point, people need McDonald's more than McDonald's needs the people. :smh: Sad, but true.

Falling down doesn;t pay the bills...

No but using your discretion does . That's why she's the cashier/fry cook and not the manager.

You can follow policy, or you can do what your boss does and use your better judgement. She wasn't even apologetic, her entire attitude was deplorable. She was grossly unprofessional. It's not even just the food at that point, it's a customer service issue.

Also as the top commenter on youtube pointed out, that one burger contaminates everything else in the bag. Even if a burger is in a box those burgers are so greasy they seep through the box. Everything in that bag is suspect.

You guys can continue playing devil's advocate, you'd all still would be wrong.

Last edited:
Not surprised it's Wentzville. 
laugh.gif

This.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Can't F with mickey d's :x :smh:

Edit:

well with the type of meat served, they might as well, doubt they'd lose $ anyways. word to that what a mcdonalds burger looks like after 10 yrs article...

I don't know if she was right or wrong... But she could've at least apologized or showed remorse for them serving him a raw burger. It seems like it's normal for them to serve raw food. He def handled it better than a lot of people would have.

This is what got me. It's like she didn't even care. :smh:

This is what got me. It's like she didn't even care. :smh:

And that's the worst part about it. She probably didn't care, and she WON'T care unless she finds out someone is gonna sue. Even then she'll only care about her job being there still. :smh:

See both point of views, but it comes down to if thats the McDonalds policy, then the manager did all she could have done. I would have at least apologized for it tho if I was the manager.

he cant sue for a damn thing :lol:

All he needs to due is have food poisoning, go to a doctor, get the paperwork confirming his sickness and he'd be able to sue.

For ***** sake, people have sued McDonalds for less and won BIG. Remember Liebeck v. McDonalds? (Well that wasn't less, kid got some pretty horrid burns). Point is it's not hard to sue McDonalds, by any stretch of the imagination.

What about any of the 103918381230183 other cases McDonalds got absolutely destroyed in?

Yeah, great team of lawyers. Iron clad. Yerp.

Last edited:
The money should have been refunded for the entire meal, that's just taking care of your customer base. Store owner and the actual chain would have gladly took that ticket in order to buffer the situation somewhat.

Now they'll have inspectors in that store a bit more frequently because he went viral, though he probably would have anyway.

Video is lulz lol

But I can't blame the lady she's just doing her job . . .

Me? Once I saw that the burger was raw? I would have ate the fries, chicken sandwich, and finished the drink, act like I didn't know a damb thing, then ate half the burger so I could get sick, sue, and thumb thru a check.
pimp.gif

Video is lulz lol

Me? Once I saw that the burger was raw? I would have ate the fries, chicken sandwich, and finished the drink, act like I didn't know a damb thing, then ate half the burger so I could get sick, sue, and thumb thru a check.
pimp.gif
nope

you eat almost all the fries, almost all the chicken, almost all the drink and then bring it all back to get the full refund

otherwise you'd get played just like dude in the video

Last edited:
It's tough for me to side on this one. She was just following policy but her attitude was the worst. She should have shown more sympathy. I kind of agree with her though. How do you know if he had eaten the rest of the meal? The guy himself could have been less of a douche about it to.

Video is lulz lol

pimp.gif
nope

you eat almost all the fries, almost all the chicken, almost all the drink and then bring it all back to get the full refund

otherwise you'd get played just like dude in the video
**** a refund of 6-7 dollars b, I'm getting food poisoning like SneakerHeathen said and suing for the sickness + emotional distress
pimp.gif

tumblr_mnbmsqVFsj1qbh0eio1_250.gif

@SneakerHeathen

Why are you going so hard on the issue dude? You sounding like you have been personally wronged by Micky D's and/or you're related to dude in the vid. Relax :lol:

i remember when i used to work at the golden arches and i forgot to put the meat in the bun. those construction workers came back  with the swiftness and they were pissed.

@SneakerHeathen

Why are you going so hard on the issue dude? You sounding like you have been personally wronged by Micky D's and/or you're related to dude in the vid. Relax :lol:

Nah not to that point, I've found hair in my food (who hasn't). I've never really went back or tripped out but if I bit into some raw meat!?

That's another matter all together.

Back
Top Bottom