McDonalds Customer Service Experience @ 2am (Raw Burger)

And plus McDonalds has a fleet of lawyers that would put yours to shame.
Don't think they would bother with a small case like this. Easier to just refund the money and give him a couple of free meals and call it a day.

I remember i was at a CVS and some old lady was *****ing about something and saying she sued the company before and got a bit of money etc. After she left the manager told me they just gave her a $50 gift card because it's cheaper for them to do that rather than waste time and legal fees preparing a defense

Havent had McD's in like 2 years but last time i had it at 2 am, it took half an hour for the food to be done :stoneface:
Store was empty too

Last edited:
People really sticking up for this women? 
mean.gif

She was non-apolegetic, too busy trying "to be in the right."

Ignorant a** adults, reason why people like her are working the overnight shift at McDonald's, too busy trying to be right about everything instead of excepting you or a team member made a mistake and owning up to it. Who gives a damn whether he brought all the food back or not, do you not realize you just served this cat a RAW burger?? Too wrapped up in her ego to see the big picture. Sad.

Last edited:
And plus McDonalds has a fleet of lawyers that would put yours to shame.
Don't think they would bother with a small case like this. Easier to just refund the money and give him a couple of free meals and call it a day.

I remember i was at a CVS and some old lady was *****ing about something and saying she sued the company before and got a bit of money etc. After she left the manager told me they just gave her a $50 gift card because it's cheaper for them to do that rather than waste time and legal fees preparing a defense

Havent had McD's in like 2 years but last time i had it at 2 am, it took half an hour for the food to be done :|
Store was empty too

ive done overnights before. Its like 2 people there and they dont keep alot of food on hand. So it all ahs to be made to order

IDK, maybe its just because I felt the guy was really annoying that I dont really care. like he reminds me of the type of person who carries an arsenal around just waiting for cops to stop him so he can spit some laws at them, all while recording it

Last edited:
mcdonalds is disgusting to begin with

dont recall the last time i ate there

but thats just :x :smh:

he didn't bring the rest back, how does he think he's going to get money back?

so confused.
When you go to a restaurant...

Order/Finish your appetizer, then get your entree' and notice a bug in your food you think the manager is going to come over and say "well we can only refund your plate, everything else is fair game, drink...app...your partners dish will not be compensated" without mentioning a sorry?

Last edited:

so confused.

Order/Finish your appetizer, then get your entree' and notice a bug in your food you think the manager is going to come over and say "well we can only refund your plate, everything else is fair game, drink...app...your partners dish will not be compensated" without mentioning a sorry?

that's a completely different situation though.

so confused.

that's a completely different situation though.

word

this is like leaving, and coming back later with only 1 item and asking for a refund ON EVERYTHING you ordered even though it magically disappeared and you don't even claim to have a problem with it.

he obviously ate the mcchicken and fries, and tried to get all of his money back. And he must be broke or poor. Difference is only a few bucks.....

i got pink chicken at mcdonalds

damn bruh, could have came up

JK about the came up but food poisoning will get you $20. most people wont even get sick from taking a bite of raw beef. hell even eating the whole thing a good number of people with strong immune systems wont have an issue.

ive eaten undercooked beef/chicken quite a few times, never had an issue.

Horrible example, b.

McDonald's is a horrible place. I always ask then to not put mayo on my sandwich but they always do

Stopped eating fast food a loooooong time ago.

I wouldn't care about customers and the food either if I was 40 something years old working at the local Micky Deez.

One time my cousin ordered a coffee there and there was a goddamn BEE in her cup.
sick.gif
sick.gif

She came back to complain and nobody gave a ****. Like how does a living creature just end up in your coffee??

Last edited:
bugs aren't bad tho...bacteria from people not wiping their hands after they crap is. dudes with zits touching their face and not washing their hands. peoples dirty *** hairs in food. like do you realize how much bacteria can be held in a single strand of hair. staph thrives on hair.

Quit eating mcd's after some dumbasses ****** my order up...

Ordered a mcnuggets meal, they only gave me nuggets and a drink. I ask about my fries, dude tells me I had to pay for them...

I spazzed the **** out and declared that I was taking my bidness elsewhere
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom