McDonalds Customer Service Experience @ 2am (Raw Burger)

Not surprised it's Wentzville. 
laugh.gif

Wondering, what would a manager do in this situation? I mean, I'd imagine that the manager would've probably refunded dude in full.

:nerd:

Wondering, what would a manager do in this situation? I mean, I'd imagine that the manager would've probably refunded dude in full.

:nerd:

Its really up to their own judgement. Technically, I cant refund you for something that you dont actually give me back.

Plus it was 2am and the guy was kind of annoying, so with that attitude, shes not going to go out of her way

I still dont understand why he threw the rest of it away. After looking at the burger, just put the stuff back in the bag and return
we all know he ate the rest of the fries and chicken sandwich :nerd:

Last edited:
My dad was once served a raw fish sandwich from Wendys. Manager the whole order free along with free coupons.

Also got more free food coupons from corporate. 

But 
sick.gif

mean.gif
 meat is red

She was actually right on this, dude should of brought back everything if he wanted the full refund.

Its really up to their own judgement. Technically, I cant refund you for something that you dont actually give me back.

Plus it was 2am and the guy was kind of annoying, so with that attitude, shes not going to go out of her way

I still dont understand why he threw the rest of it away. After looking at the burger, just put the stuff back in the bag and return
we all know he ate the rest of the fries and chicken sandwich :nerd:

But here's the problem with all that.

It doesn't matter. /ROCKVOICE

It just doesn't, the franchise is accountable for his INCONVENIENCE. That by itself is worth the cost of the entire order. **** the rest of the order b, she had that man go home and come back out at 2 AM because of HER NEGLIGENCE.

I don't know because I've never really had this issue before with a fast-food spot, but anytime I've ever dined out at a restaurant they take full responsibility for my entire EXPERIENCE.

See thats the thing, it's not the just the food. It's the experience. Fast-food is supposed to be hot, fresh, and cooked, quickly for your convenience. That's part of the "experience". If he wanted to be given the run around he could've just went to Denny's and sat down and had a real meal in the time that all this ******* went down.

And then these ******g ******** have the audacity to charge for sauce, that's why I **** with chik-fil-a.

Last edited:
Seriously, even if he goes home and gets the rest of the meal from his trash, it's going right back into one as soon as he hands it to her. It's food(horribly uncooked at that) and its 2am, she could have easily gace him the refund and manager wouldn't have said a word if she took one look at that burger. Salmonella is no joke.

Last edited:
Seriously, even if he goes home and get the rest of the meal from his trash, it's going right back into one as soon as he hands it to her. It's food(horribly uncooked at that) and its 2am, she could have easily have him the refund and manager wouldn't have said a word if she took one look at that burger. Salmonella is no joke.

BINGO, having dude bite into a raw sandwich is enough to warrant a ******g lawsuit.

and dudes talmbout he needs to bring back the rest of the order? You had that man eat raw meat.

Its not like the funds are being deducting from the managers checking.... just give him the refund and keep it moving.

Seriously, even if he goes home and get the rest of the meal from his trash, it's going right back into one as soon as he hands it to her. It's food(horribly uncooked at that) and its 2am, she could have easily have him the refund and manager wouldn't have said a word if she took one look at that burger. Salmonella is no joke.

BINGO, having dude bite into a raw sandwich is enough to warrant a ******g lawsuit.

and dudes talmbout he needs to bring back the rest of the order? You had that man eat raw meat.

first off, what are you talking about. Unless you actually get sick from the food or something happens to you, its not worth a lawsuit. What are the damages? And plus McDonalds has a fleet of lawyers that would put yours to shame.

first off, what are you talking about. Unless you actually get sick from the food or something happens to you, its not worth a lawsuit. What are the damages? And plus McDonalds has a fleet of lawyers that would put yours to shame.

Not how it works at all b, McDonalds lawyers roll over ALL THE TIME. **** they pay people for suing them for making them fat, seriously. Read a newspaper.

McDonalds is not that hard to sue and win :lol:.

You over here ridin for Ronald extra hard.

Last edited:
Hate dudes like him

But on another note he has more than likely eaten at that McDonalds several times and this is the first time it happened.

Take the $ she gave you and never go back, that simple

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom