McDonald's thread - Grimace’s Birthday - Double Big Mac !

One of the tees I bought came in. Actually not too bad in person. Chose one of the few that wouldn't make me look like a walking McDonald's advertisement.
20201030_144215.jpg

These collabs don’t make any sense to me but I’m probably not the target audience given I’m not 14

I don’t even know no j balvin songs why the hell would I wanna eat some random dudes McDonald’s order?
We are getting to a stage where people are not only being told how to think but what to eat

Ish is beyond sad :smh:

is this a global release or select spots cause I never had the McRib and wanna give it a go this time around.

Ok bet, gonna try one now.

This comes so infrequently I think I've maybe had 3 mcribs ever, possibly only 2. Barely remember my reaction but I obviously didn't love it since I'm not salivating at the idea of it being back.

If it don't hit definitely getting some pulled pork, brisket, and ribs tomorrow. Just for the feeling.

Last edited:
McRib is essentially a big *** Vienna sausage. My bro use to work there in high school and said the **** looks wild without the sauce. There's no bone in it but they put fugazi ridges in it to fake the funk :lol:

Last edited:
Never had a McRib in America, but I took a bite of my friend’s after a night of drinking in Germany and it was incredibly sad even for drunk people standards.

Back
Top Bottom