McDonald's thread - Travis Scott x McDonald's Out Now !

Hijo Del Promo

formerly xxhu5sl1npnoyxx
Joined Sep 10, 2002
The McRib is the McDonalds version of me, important and limited edition.

Half love me, half hate me. But you can always count on me to be there each year.

Joined May 6, 2015
In the McD's app they have 10 piece nuggets for $2. Probably hit that up this week. (I'm sure it depends on your location )

elpablo21

Supporter
Joined Feb 11, 2008
In the McD's app they have 10 piece nuggets for $2. Probably hit that up this week. (I'm sure it depends on your location )
Idk why I thought that was for the OG nuggets only. They had a free 6 piece spicy with an order I used earlier

I might use the 10 piece if the snow isn't wild'n out this weekend

Joined May 6, 2015
Idk why I thought that was for the OG nuggets only. They had a free 6 piece spicy with an order I used earlier

I might use the 10 piece if the snow isn't wild'n out this weekend
Was just checking the weather report again and looks like no snow tomorrow anymore but it's coming on Friday and gonna be 31 degrees smh so roads could be icy af this weekend.

Bert.

Supporter
Joined Oct 24, 2010
Looks bomb

McDonald’s should keep spicy nuggets year round as well, they’re crack

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now