McDonald's thread - Grimace’s Birthday - Double Big Mac !

Got the spicy nuggets today out on errands, not bad, actually taste the spice.
heard a lot of people calling them trash

they still got that OG taste with some spice or just something totally diff?

the spicy mcchiken was disgusting

I can't eat nuggets anywhere else especially from McDonald's after having CFA's nuggets

1600134216469.jpeg

1600134239871.jpeg

1600134611543.png
1600134730937.png

Wow..this puts Travis Scott towards the GOAT range

edit
Don’t really fw McDonalds..but good Lord this was the best burger I’ve ever had from there

Attachments

• 0C8EF32C-D972-4B2F-A2D1-6B74C1CA3CF7.jpeg
    0C8EF32C-D972-4B2F-A2D1-6B74C1CA3CF7.jpeg
    236.7 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
31C6FC83-ABB4-4F31-A8BC-531BBF74D9B1.jpeg
Saw this thread and figure why not try this crap.... remembering why I don’t go to McDonald’s like that anymore. lady at drive thru asks me what sauces I want, take down the 2 I ask for and then one extra, she randomly try to force on me to try since it’s a new sauce 😑. Then end up not even giving me one damn sauce 😑:stoneface:

31C6FC83-ABB4-4F31-A8BC-531BBF74D9B1.jpeg
Saw this thread and figure why not try this crap.... remember why I don’t go to McDonald’s like that anymore. lady at drive thru asks me what sauces I want, take down the 2 I ask for and then one extra, she randomly try to force on me to try since it’s a new sauce 😑. Then end up not even giving me one damn sauce 😑:stoneface:

How were the nuggets?

I don't blame you
In certain countries for punishment they make you eat McDonald's nuggets without sauce
After about 2-3 nuggets folks break down and start crying :lol:

I hate when they do that
Would you like ketchup?
Why yes I would
I pull away
No ketchup
That's why you always gotta check before you pull out
The worst is when you don't get a straw

LMAO.

Or when they fill the cup thinking they showing love, you put the straw in, soda everywhere 🤦🏽‍♂️

Ever heard of displacement.

LMAO.

Or when they fill the cup thinking they showing love, you put the straw in, soda everywhere 🤦🏽‍♂️

Ever heard of displacement.
I can't stand when ppl think they're doing me a favor but aren't using their head. Like if I'm waiting to cross a street and a car out of nowhere stops to let me walk but there are still cars on the other side flying by. Car waving me through like I'm supposed to just go and then get runed over on the other side so they can feel like they did a favor for the day :lol:

Tried the Travis Scott burger yesterday ..it was okay at best but that thing was salty as hell :sick:..never again!

Back
Top Bottom