McDonald's thread - Grimace’s Birthday - Double Big Mac !

Hype is real for that new chicken sandwich
20210222_123100.jpg

I tried both (not at once), pretty good but it's a little on the small small side. I don't do mcdonalds alot but that would be my new go to item going foward when I dont feel like eating nuggets.

Got food through the app last week. It sucks that you can't combine deals or coupons.

Also fastfood prices don't make sense. 10 piece nuggets are $4 something, almost $5. Instead you can order 4 of the 4 piece for a dollar each and you get 16 nuggets for cheaper than the 10 piece.

Haven't tried the new chicken sandwich yet. Will try to get it this week.

Had the spicy nugs the other weekend. I can dig em.

McD's is my guilty pleasure. No dambs given.

The new chicken sandwich tastes nearly identical to chik fila. There’s a small something missing whether it be the buttered bun etc but it’s damn near the same thing

Got food through the app last week. It sucks that you can't combine deals or coupons.

Also fastfood prices don't make sense. 10 piece nuggets are $4 something, almost $5. Instead you can order 4 of the 4 piece for a dollar each and you get 16 nuggets for cheaper than the 10 piece.

Haven't tried the new chicken sandwich yet. Will try to get it this week.

For fans of messy burgers, @mcdonalds China has now introduced a hefty Big Meatball Burger. Celebrating the Italian-American staple, the burger features meatballs smothered in a tomato meat sauce accompanied by lettuce, mayonnaise and slice of cheese on a classic sesame seed bun. The Big Meatball Burger is currently available at participating McDonald's China locations for a limited time only.
1616379316553.gif

Back
Top Bottom