McDonald's Website for Black People

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

this is just stupid, i dont know what their marketing division is thinking.

http://www.365black.com/365black/index.jsp

July 13, 2009 "McDonald's[sup][emoji]174[/emoji][/sup] has really stepped up to the plate with 365Black."
Kevin M., Radio Personality and Former McDonald's Employee, Washington, D.C.
^he's black therefore it's "black approved"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Did you guys even bother reading the website or watching the videos?

[h1]WHAT IS 365BLACK?[/h1]
At McDonald's[sup][emoji]174[/emoji][/sup], we believe that African-American culture and achievement should be celebrated 365 days a year - not just during Black History Month. That's the idea behind 365Black.com. It's a place where you can learn more about education, employment, career advancement and entrepreneurship opportunities, and meet real people whose lives have been touched by McDonald's. Plus, you can also have a chance to win exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunities. So make sure you visit often - you just might get inspired.

I see corporate opportunity website for black people, that's it.

I may be severely overqualified to work at the actual McDonald's restaurants, but the corporate office does seem to be hiring. This isn't exactlysomewhere I'd look into after an MBA, but you never know
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why not make a site for White people and Asians as well? This is %#@#+** retarted[/color]
indifferent.gif

cause yall don't have a history of being slaves in america.....

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why not make a site for White people and Asians as well? This is %#@#+** retarted[/color]
indifferent.gif
Exactly. Seriously, just f'ing drop this matter already.

indifferent.gif

NT is so backwards
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this is something Tom Joyner help start to celebrate Black History all year instead of just one month. They sponsor alot of black college events. Its beenaround for like 10 years.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

indifferent.gif

cause yall don't have a history of being slaves in america.....
REALLY? asians were never slave?

Back
Top Bottom