McDouble Unappreciation Vol. They Cant Be Serious

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

how is it that different
laugh.gif

1 less slice of cheese can't make that much of a difference.

Its just once slice of chesse. You guys need to stop bugging.

To hear people complain about the most +##@ food you can eat anyways...
smh.gif

Deal with it. Eat or dont eat it. Its McDonalds its not a five star restaurant.

lurkin2long wrote:
I don't care how many millions of people McDs employ. McDs hurts America far more than any drug dealers imo.
I've never seen someone strung out in an alley and have to attend rehab from a cheeseburger.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

lurkin2long wrote:
I don't care how many millions of people McDs employ. McDs hurts America far more than any drug dealers imo.
I've never seen someone strung out in an alley and have to attend rehab from a cheeseburger.

laugh.gif

You know what he means though

McDonald's has became greedy for money ever since they charged $.20 for a extra packet of BBQ Sauce
mad.gif

If you order a 10 piece, why would they give you only 2 Sauces
smh.gif

I dont eat Red Meat but im sure that McDouble is just nothing but sheer greediness.

I agree wit dude saying he hopes they go bankrupt, they are nothing but sheer greediness.

Mcdouble's are
pimp.gif

Plus for a Dollar you can't go wrong.

If you don't like em...Keep it moving.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

how is it that different
laugh.gif

1 less slice of cheese can't make that much of a difference.
Actually it does. I still get the McDoubles because they're cheaper though.
i had it the other day and that extra cheese does make a difference.. it just didnt taste cheezzzyyy

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Did anybody realize this was the greasiest sandwich there? and that it's just dull without theextra piece of cheese[/color]

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

McDonald's has became greedy for money ever since they charged $.20 for a extra packet of BBQ Sauce
mad.gif

smh.gif
I stoneface them dudes when they try and give me that $.26 (yeah...a quarter and a %$!!%%* penny) for extra sauce. %%@# outta here.

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

mad.gif

smh.gif

I dont eat Red Meat but im sure that McDouble is just nothing but sheer greediness.

I agree wit dude saying he hopes they go bankrupt, they are nothing but sheer greediness.

because you order chicken nuggets with a dipping sauce not barbeque sauce with a side of nuggets

Back
Top Bottom