mcgrady and rockets to part ways

knick fans make me chuckle
laugh.gif

__+__+__ for __ "do it donnie". not happening.

the knicks are done signing over the hill ball hogs. NO MORE.

ya but tmac is a free agent thats the point of trading curry and jeffries for him...tmac would be benched by dantoni anyway werd to nate

If D' benched him, Tmac is going to go bonkers. as well as knicks fan. word to whoever said D' ruined people's career
laugh.gif

Why would Orlando trade shard though? him being able to space the floor is the main reason why they're doing so well.

and didnt the Rockets say they were willingly to take back longer contracts?
i swear they're just doing Tmac dirty
smh.gif
smh.gif

and if they're going to let his contract run out, what are they going to do with all that cap? resign scola?

Originally Posted by BangDak

Why would Orlando trade shard though? him being able to space the floor is the main reason why they're doing so well.
So he can space out the floor for Yao, cmon pay attention
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

Houston Trade Breakdown [h3]Change in Team Outlook: +15.3 ppg, +8.0 rpg, and +0.9 apg.[/h3] [table][tr][th="col"]Incoming Players[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
Lewis_Rashard_orl.jpg
[/td] [td]Rashard Lewis
6-10 SF from Alief Elsik (HS)
15.3 ppg, 5.2 rpg, 1.8 apg in 33.0 minutes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Gortat_Marcin_orl.jpg
[/td] [td]Marcin Gortat
0-0 from
3.2 ppg, 3.6 rpg, 0.1 apg in 13.0 minutes[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][th="col"]Outgoing Players[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
McGrady_Tracy_hou.jpg
[/td] [td]Tracy McGrady
6-8 SG / SF from Mount Zion Christian Academy (HS)
3.2 ppg, 0.8 rpg, 1.0 apg in 7.6 minutes[/td] [/tr][/table]

.00009% chance of this happening
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Adios TMac. Such high hopes when you came on board. I really thought Mac + Yao was going to be Kobe + Shaq 2.0
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Nevertheless, from the fleecing of the Magic in the trade, Franchise + Mobley + Cato to get you here, to the dominating game 1 + 2 peformance vs Dallas in the playoffs back in 04 on the road (dunk over Bradley, game winner in game 2), the 13 pts in 35 seconds, off and on injuries, 'It's on Me,' 22 game winning streak, and to all the 2nd round virgin, lazy eye gifs, through it all, TMac as a Rocket is appreciated.

pimp.gif

Hope my dude rebounds and gets mins wherever he goes.

Well said Franchise. Wish my boy could've brought some more success to your team but it was good memories.

I like that idea of going back to Orlando Shuges. Im supersticious so i always felt that if he were to reunite with Vince, it would break the"curse."

Tmac to chicago i'd like as well because hopefully wack %!% piece of @%+% John Salmons is involved and he PICKS UP his wack play for my fantasy squad
indifferent.gif

AND LAST, TMac is ALWAYS welcome to join my Warriors squad!!!!
pimp.gif
I'd FA SHO get a authentic if he does.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i see. he'll have to play the 3 though, since scolas at the 4. it'll be a nice frontcourt once yao sits down, and everyoneshifts over. too bad his contract is
sick.gif
sick.gif

and butler for Tmac is intriguing...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i see. he'll have to play the 3 though, since scolas at the 4. it'll be a nice frontcourt once yao sits down, and everyone shifts over. too bad his contract is
sick.gif
sick.gif

and butler for Tmac is intriguing...
There's no way Washington can come up with others to match TMacs salary. Maybe if another team got involved

some of you COUGH*KNICK FANS*COUGH can stop with the rockets just giving dude away for bums, houston has already said they will only take a young all star, allstar in the making or contracts coming off the books.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Well there goes the possible leverage the Rox may have possibly had.
Huh? All the leverage they ever had was in TMac's contract. Last time I checked, his contract hasn't changed.

Leverage as far as coming away with decent talent. They might as well Marbury him if they going after Curry. I don't like that.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Curry+Gallo+Harrington = T-Mac
Silly
How? The priority this year is that we get room for two max free agents. Having the flexibility to offer two max deals is more important thanGallo's continued development.

I keep hearing Hornets are trying to get T Mac, but for who, and could they just trade Peja and buy out the rest of tmacs contract?

Back
Top Bottom