MCMASTER UNIVERSITY - GEO 2WW3

Hey who is the NTer sitting in GEO 2WW3 night class right now?

:nerd:
nerd.gif

btw, I'm pretty sure I saw you at congee wong two saturdays ago. recognized the supreme hat. :lol:
laugh.gif

Haha...

That wasn't me, but I go to mac. There's the odd occasion where you run into a chinese guy who has heat. Dude was rocking the marble GDFT hoody and another broke my neck with his Supreme lows. Ouch. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM RAPTORS
"Jordan will release hot shoes when everyone stops buying the pieces of hot garbage they put out now.."

Haha, yea I've seen this chinese guy at the library with raygun sb's and some other korean guy with 3 bears lows, which i think are extremely hideous.

cant wait for the snow to clear, break some necks :smile:
smile.gif

What program you in man?
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
"Jordan will release hot shoes when everyone stops buying the pieces of hot garbage they put out now.."

How do you guys like McMaster? I got accepted there for next year, considering my options... :nerd:
nerd.gif
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​
EMAIL: vinsanity2k5@hotmail.com
YO! Sell me your size 12-12.5 XVIs,III mochas,20.5.5 blues,XIII flint, XI DMP and AZGs!

Nice congrats man. What program did you get accepted for?

I think its pretty dope. Campus isnt too big nor too small. Student centre is a good place to chill during the day if you dont want to study. We got a brand new athletic facility w/ indoor track just finished this yr, they are still touching it up and what not. Top varisty teams in Canada, though I dont attend any games. Its pretty diverse as well. But I mean the best thing to do is to check out the campus, Im sure they will say similar things.

One down fall is that you are in Hamilton. Literally, campus is a bubble and the surrounding area. There isnt much to do outside of Campus, except for a few clubs/bars in Hess village and downtown clubs (none of these compare to Toronto though obiviously), and I guess the occasional house party. Personally when I lived on campus first yr, I had no idea what was going on outside of campus, except for the occasional things, but for the most part. Also depends on where you are coming from, I live in Toronto, so its an easy commute home. 1 Bus from dt Hamilton GO station to Toronto Union Go Station. Or a bus from campus to York University. Also easy commute to Oakville and Sauga.

Just some things to consider. If you have any other questions, just give a shout. Hope it helps. Good luck.

EDIT: if you care, nearest mall is a 40 minute bus ride. (approx), groceries are relatively more expensive than some places in toronto (not by much though), asian groceries are downtown (im asian but i usually bring stuff from toronto when i go back to school, its easier that way), 1 shoe place i know of called LACED dt, nearest movie theatre (Famous Players) is 30-50 mins bus ride, i dont even know how to get there, but theres a small one that only plays on weekends and one dt. (by small i mean old school, not those silvercities/paramounts), plenty of urban stores dt that sell fape. :lol:
laugh.gif

Science I, right here...
Some of the most randoms with heat.. lol.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS

lauk4kicks :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Logic
YO! Sell me your size 12-12.5 XVIs,III mochas,20.5.5 blues,XIII flint, XI DMP and AZGs!

wingman..

Both Toronto and Buffalo are attainable for a day. Each are about an hour's distance from Mac given that you have a vehicle. Hamilton public transportation is free here at Mac, but to go to Toronto, it's GO Transit and it doesn't take long but can be annoying. If you want to go Western to party in London, it's Greyhound, and friends say its around $20 for the ride.

Nothing can compare to Toronto though (city-wise), everything is accessible. UofT is very competitive. London, party school of the North. Co-sign, about Hess here around Mac though.

As for Business I, DeGroote's is a sick program from my close buddy. The only catch here is that you can't fail any courses, let alone that are mandatory. Sometimes they do let some students slide, but that's if they pull it together with outstanding marks. Worse case scenario is that you get kicked out of the program and land in the Arts faculty or Science if you have the courses. It's not a matter of things being hard, but more so if things in business still interest you.

Major Pro that I found this year: Open gym times in the new facility. Lot of ball runs. :smokin
smokin.gif
TEAM RAPTORS

expanding on what TheAbove said from personal exp:
From Hamilton Go Station (where the Greyhounds are) to:
London: Express is i think approx 1 hr; Non-express close to 3 hrs (one time i took it on a saturday afternoon to western, we stopped at a few small towns on the way there)

Toronto: Any given day 45 mins at best. On a Friday afternoon close to 1.25 - 2 hrs (usually b/c of traffic). But yea you have to consider weather and traffic/rush hour.

Only sporting events I attend are raptor games, usually on the friday or sunday. But havent gone to any this yr. I bought way too many tickets last yr lol, so im trying to save some money (and they are doing well this yr >:
mad.gif
) Go RAPS!

Toronto vs Hamilton, clearly Toronto is a much better city. Everything is walkable from UofT and the subway system is pretty close by too (you can get anywhere with the subway), and UofT is 10 minutes or less to Chinatown. Get some good eats if you are into Chinese food. Eaton Centre/Queen St. are about 20 mins or less, all the major stores, plus some dope spots to pick up kicks: GDFT, Da Zone, Adidas Originals, Some other boutiques along Queen, FL, Champs, Athletes World. Plus the girls are
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
all yr round. Best is the summer of course lol.
But keep in mind that UofT has a huge campus, probably 4-5 times the size of MAC.

Btw, where will you be moving from??

-The Above, yea thats definitely a pro. Theres ball running til like 12 am some nights. I should definitely try playing more often, Ive lost all my skills. |I
tired.gif

I'll be moving from Halifax, so Toronto is going to feel huge in comparison, Hamilton will probably feel about the same.

The sporting events/Raptors/stores are definitely a huge plus to Toronto, and I've heard the uni is sweet too. It's so big though, that doesn't help things in my opinion, though I guess the college system would help that a bit. Would the campus life be decent?

I bet the women would be wicked in Toronto as well, though I think there will be plenty at any uni I go to. Do you travel to these other cities very often? Would you spend the night in Toronto or are there night buses back?

I would love to be able to see Raptors play often....I would spend so much money on tickets :lol:
laugh.gif

And the plentiful gym time for ball sounds wicked, playing pickup games every week would be great :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Logic

Quote:
Do you travel to these other cities very often? Would you spend the night in Toronto or are there night buses back?

Naw, dont really travel to anywhere but Toronto. Unless I visit friends at Waterloo or Western, and even then I only go if my friend picks me up, I'm lazy like that.

There are definitely buses back if you want to attend a raps game. Weekday games usually around 7 pm est, take about 2.5-3 hrs. I think there are buses that run til midnight.

and Halifax is a long way from here. Heh. But yea, Ontario universities are pretty damn good. MAC, UT, Western, Waterloo.

Jangless = Intramural Basketball Sharp Shooter
The ball runs at mac are on point.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

Quote:
Jangless = Intramural Basketball Sharp Shooter
:rofl:
roll.gif
:b
tongue.gif
TEAM RAPTORS

Wingman...are yiu at CPA???

hit me up, i just made the move form hali, so i can help ya out with some things

jnice06@hotmail.com
TEAM TORONTO
"THE WORLDS ONLY SUB ZERO MELTING POT"

lol @ Jangless schemeg'd out in the student centre today. copin bapes online at the time |I
tired.gif
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

NP83
Team Logic

Back
Top Bottom