McNabb Needs to Leave Phily...

Eagles fans on NT, is a true that majority of Phily wants McNabb gone? If so that's ridiculous. Do they not realize that football is a team sport? When teams lose (majority of the time) the whole team is accounted for the blame not solely the quarterback.
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

I bet if McNabb went to San Francisco or Atlanta they would be playoff teams because those teams have weapons that he could use.

Bears next year, bet that.
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES

Anywhere but Minny or Chicago :D
happy.gif
2007 Green Bay Packers
The Pack is Back baby!
James Jones = Stud 29rec, 432yds, 2tds
Brew Crew in 08!
I am and will always be a Packers, Brewers, Bucks, and Badgers fan.

It's not true that most of the city wants McNabb gone. It pisses the fan base off that whenever someone is a little critical he turns into Carl Thomas, and when he's insanely inaccurate. I want McNabb to stay because he's proven that when he's near the top of hisgame he is one of the best in the game. As for right now, I think he might need to take a break and get 100%.
SuraEsco: HATE

All we need is a top flight wide receiver, I won't mind McNabb being our Quarterback for one more year.

He's an Eagle for life. Just get Mcnabb some more help on the O Line
No Chip But Philly Still Runs This $hip
City of Champions
Banned SN: limelightn5mics
Total Posts: 876

If he does leave...The niners should really look into that. That would be real nice to see that. But it would also look weird. He is a Eagle for life.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
I heart Norv Turner.​

He's obviously unhappy cause his o-line sucks.
He even said in the press conference he's not to blame.

TEAMATLANTAHAWKS​
Childress - Claxton - Horford - Johnson - Johnson - Jones - Law - Lue
Pachulia - Smith - Stoudamire - West - Williams - Williams - Wright​

Quote:
If he does leave...The niners should really look into that. That would be real nice to see that. But it would also look weird. He is a Eagle for life

damn SF gave up on Alex Smith that fast?
"to most...im somethin like adam jones..pacman i'll eat up your favorite ghost"

I think McNaab is a great QB. Get him some motha effin receivers or a coach who will run the ball and we'll be contenders.
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans​
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Quote:
If the Bears had given up on Rex Grossman sooner they might have won something...
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
the hells that gotta do with anything?
"to most...im somethin like adam jones..pacman i'll eat up your favorite ghost"

The way Mac-9's core is getting killed, don't be surprised to see the Ravens add there name to the dance!
TEAM RAVENS​
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson​
McNair - McGahee - Green - Mason - Clayton - Heap - Ogden - Brown - Flynn - Vincent - Terry - Sams - Stover​
Portland Trailblazers and New York Yankees!​

He deserves a better team. Philly teams (except for baseball) have become a purgatory for a lot of talented players who despite their loyalty never get paid back with the same level of support and loyalty. Not from their ownership, not from the fans. Is this not apparent?
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

The Management in Philly is really sad. The Eagles organization is extremely cheap. We all know they come in under the salary cap every year because they don't want to spend the money.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Camby, Diawara, Iverson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Smith​

Quote:
It's not true that most of the city wants McNabb gone.

Quote:
We all know they come in under the salary cap every year because they don't want to spend the money.
Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
Winston Justice is a penis​

If he does leave, the Niners shouldn't even blink and go after him...not necessarily giving up on alex smith, bringin in a QB who has proven he can win and has had success before>>>a young crap QB
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

dude had me thinking Todd Pinkston, James Thrash and Freddie Mitchell were the best WR's in the league these last few years. With that being said, he's been one of the best to do it in recent years :lol:
laugh.gif
dude needs to fully recover, in another city of course. He's younger than Peyton Manning so he's got some time left to still ball. His days in Philly should be/will be over.

Quote:
The Management in Philly is really sad. The Eagles organization is extremely cheap. We all know they come in under the salary cap every year because they don't want to spend the money.
SuraEsco: HATE

If the Bears dont get him next year i will be VERY dissapointed. We need this guy, and if we pass up a golden oppurtu nity on him, i will kind of feel like he is with the Bears like Artest is with the Knicks. (exept not as bad because McNabb has only been on one team, and very good on that team, and the Bears did not pass up drafting him for Frederic @#%$ Weis)
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
NYK 08 THATS MY WORD​
OUT​

Back
Top Bottom