Me Against The World or The 7 Day Theory vol: Essential Pac

7 Day Theory definitely....you could hear it in Pac's voice...he was ready....
smh.gif

If you make me choice between the two I choice The 7 Day Theory.. Tough choice..

If you ask me my personal opinion All Eyez on Me >

Me Against the World is it for me. So many ill tracks. Both albums are great though. Pacs discography from 95-96 is too sick. MATW, AEOM, and 7Day Theory? My goodness...

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Me Against the World is it for me. So many ill tracks. Both albums are great though. Pacs discography from 95-96 is too sick. MATW, AEOM, and 7Day Theory? My goodness...

Yeah, he was just putting out tons of quality music.

This one is too tough to call.

That's touch, both have multiple timeless records but I gotta go with 7 Day Theory.

shout out to the underrated Thug Life Vol. 1 too

You gotta add Lord Knows to that standout track list. That song probably breaks the tie between the two for me.

How you forget that song?

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

You gotta add Lord Knows to that standout track list. That song probably breaks the tie between the two for me.

How you forget that song?

IMO its not better than the standout tracks I picked but I cant argue it is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

That's touch, both have multiple timeless records but I gotta go with 7 Day Theory.

Extremely underrated. I know a lot of cats that have never even heard that album. 
pimp.gif

Me Against the World, easily, even though 7 Day Theory holds it own very well. In fact I'd say Me Against the World is his best album, period. I can listen to it all day.

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Extremely underrated. I know a lot of cats that have never even heard that album. 
pimp.gif

Str8 Ballin
sick.gif
(In A Good Way)

Me against the world is SOOO RAW to me .

when i want to hear something i can relate to when im down i throw me against the world on.

Me Against The World >

I'm just biased because that was the first Pac album I got to buy with my own money when I was a kid back in 8th grade.

Its difficult arguing two classics. But if I was at the music store and only had enough money for one or the other I guess it would depend on the mood that I am in, during that time.....Still can't answer..........Follow me on twitter, i follow back

Back
Top Bottom