Mediatakeout Lurking On NT??

I was just on MTO and I swear sometimes when someone posts a pic of a bad chick in one of the girl threads, they end up on MTO not too long after. They gotthis chick from the big booty thread on the site today.

1zqujo1.jpg

http://www.mediatakeout.c...s_100_silicone_free_.html

I also remember this chick being on MTO not too long after she was first posted on here.

ok1p55.jpg

Yep. How do you think they got the Carter III PS of Wayne wearing lipstick. The OP should have tagged it.

i think allhiphop be lurking too, on there rumor section ive seen some gifs that i only see on niketalk

Originally Posted by RellNye

Yep. How do you think they got the Carter III PS of Wayne wearing lipstick. The OP should have tagged it.

Yup.

Not that it matters in real life, but I do get kinda irked when I see *+!* from NT pop up in other places and those people try to take credit for it.

So to MTO, AHH, and everybody else lurkin' and readin' this -
indifferent.gif
- give us a damm shoutout.

Didnt an nter make that lil wayne cover that got ripped off? That one in shades of grey with purple?

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Second girl's face is busted.

Wasnt her pic a PS?

Idk and I really don't want to know. I just wanna think something like that can be physically possible.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Second girl's face is busted.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]All three of 'em are trash.[/color]
laugh.gif
This _ say that about everybody... Who knew Kevin Hart was so cold
laugh.gif

Will ya'll ever quit arguin about that stupid crap? If you don't like it, who cares? It ain't thatserious.

I gotta say it again though...

DAMN...THEM HAMS...THE DUMP TRUCKS...THEM COUCH PILLOWS...THEM HAM HOCKS...

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Overweight with a sorta cute face.

4/10.
laugh.gif
Some of you people are pathetic. Overweight?
Don't get mad. Be happy we don't all like fatties, less competition for you and jiggaman414.

I get it dude. You're sooo high brow. You don't date anything but dimes and drive nothing but Rovers. I like that you take such a concern for theenviornment and the government. But in all your other posts and comments (especially those involving women)...you just sound like a D-bag.

This girl isn't even overweight
indifferent.gif
. THAT IS OVERWEIGHT?! To aguy that's 210 6'1 a woman whos' a good 120-130 is NOT overweight. It's perfect homie. If shes 160-180-200..that's a different story. Butyou must be out of your mind if you think she's overweight.
laugh.gif

And to the girl OP posed..she's
pimp.gif

I wouldn't touch that girl if she paid me. You clearly find her attractive. Who's "taking the L" here? Clearly the loser with low standards.
*Reported.

Try again sucka, I didn't really report him...thanks for playin though. LOL

Originally Posted by starbury03

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Overweight with a sorta cute face.

4/10.
laugh.gif
Some of you people are pathetic. Overweight?
Don't get mad. Be happy we don't all like fatties, less competition for you and jiggaman414.

I get it dude. You're sooo high brow. You don't date anything but dimes and drive nothing but Rovers. I like that you take such a concern for the enviornment and the government. But in all your other posts and comments (especially those involving women)...you just sound like a D-bag.

This girl isn't even overweight
indifferent.gif
. THAT IS OVERWEIGHT?! To a guy that's 210 6'1 a woman whos' a good 120-130 is NOT overweight. It's perfect homie. If shes 160-180-200..that's a different story. But you must be out of your mind if you think she's overweight.
laugh.gif

And to the girl OP posed..she's
pimp.gif
I am a d-bag because I drive (drove) a certain car and like attractive women. My bad dude.

P.S. that girl isn't 130 lbs. in her wildest dreams.

Hen Lin, just DROP it...DAMN.
laugh.gif
It's really not that serious.
roll.gif

I already reported him anyway.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I really didn't report him...I'm just playin. LOL

Back
Top Bottom