Medical School Class of 2013

Anybody else starting this fall? 2013!
pimp.gif
I thought there were a few of usapplying.

Any current students feel free to chime in and dish out some advice as well.

Give some advice to those who still need to apply!

Which school are you going to? What was your GPA and extra curriculars like?

You don't have to answer if it's too personal or what not...

My GPA was 3.8something. Extra curriculars were all pretty much standard - a few clubs, intramural sports, hospital volunteer, medical internship, a littleresearch etc. I did some overseas volunteer stuff that was unique, though.

Originally Posted by solefulJs

Anybody else starting this fall? 2013!
pimp.gif
I thought there were a few of us applying.

Any current students feel free to chime in and dish out some advice as well.
Oh Hai gai where r u going?
happy.gif

Graduate medical class of 2009 this Saturday!

TypeR good luck with step 1. Make sure you listen to golijan and do questions questions questions

To all those about to start good luck. It will be 4 very hard years but some of the best years of your life and they will absolutely fly by.

Where is everybody or where are you going?

I'm praying I get off the waitlist at UVa. Otherwise I'm off to EVMS (cheapest school I can go to). I won't hate it one bit, but I'm trying tostay in Charlottesville.

Might as well make this a "Filipino's Graduating Class of '09 roll call" vol. nurss

j/k

I'm heading to Albany. I'm a few other waitlists but the only one I think I would consider over Albany woud be my state school, just for the financialreasons.

TypeR - Good luck with Step 1, I don't envy you. At all.

UTVol - Congrats on your graduation, that feels like lightyears away right now.

DaJoka - Good luck w/ the UVA waitlists. May 15th is right around the corner so you might be getting some good news soon.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Reading the MCat Book now for my junior year when I take the MCats in 3 years
smh.gif
gonna be along study

junior in hs or college?

Originally Posted by sk23

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Reading the MCat Book now for my junior year when I take the MCats in 3 years
smh.gif
gonna be along study

junior in hs or college?

I'm a Senior now in HS so Im studying 3 years early so can get a Good score. Is that too early?

naw youre good, i remember one nt'er studying for a couple months and getting a 39
pimp.gif

I'll be starting veterinary medical school this Fall.. can I join? Lol..

Good luck everyone.. I can't wait to begin, but I'm scared at the same time.

Good luck to everyone. I'm a senior in high school and want to get into the medical line but I absolutely hate math. I know I gotta take up to calculus forthe pre-med stuff but how much math do they make you do in med school? Like calculus type of stuff?

Good luck, Class of 2005 here
happy.gif

Studying for the MCAT's in high school is OD I think, if you want to be super early start in the sophomore year of college.

Studying for the MCAT is a waste of time in HS. You haven't even taken the classes yet.

Hodog, I never knew you were a doc. Where are you along the path now?

Back
Top Bottom