meebo.com vol aim @ work

hey any one else use meebo during work ??? i was just curious is it down for any of you guys right now. the site isnt working for me and i just wanted tomake sure its the actually site lol... i cant always just download aim but we are suppose to have any Instant messages on our comps hahah

ya its down, im using AIM Express right now
grin.gif

Yeah that's the site...used to use it on the macbooks issued by the school back in H.S....we exhausted just about every proxy
roll.gif

Use Gmail, you can talk to AIM buddies, other people with Gmail and send texts to cell phones.

ya i was bout to get on aim express but i dont like how it act like aim with the whole buddy list still on yo desktop lol down noisy co-workers FTL !!!! lol

same im at work..all of a sudden it spazes...aimexpress i dont like...koolaim is horrible airaim is horrible ...but there are alternatives

Originally Posted by gboy1230

ya i was bout to get on aim express but i dont like how it act like aim with the whole buddy list still on yo desktop lol down noisy co-workers FTL !!!! lol
laugh.gif
ya, i dont like AIM express too...but got no choice
frown.gif

yo meebo back on running !!!!!! TG lol thought it was gonna be a long boring day !!! at least i still have NT *WAITS FOR YUKU to start acting up * SMH

I work for a company that houses meebos server cages. we had a temp power outage at our site earlier that ended up messing up alot of companies systems.meebos been blasting is with emails all morning asking what went wrong haha. that explains it

Originally Posted by JCH3

Use Gmail, you can talk to AIM buddies, other people with Gmail and send texts to cell phones.
pimp.gif
that's what i use to do and you can minimize the chatwindow so it looks like you're just checking your email.

Originally Posted by eghckk

Originally Posted by JCH3

pimp.gif
that's what i use to do and you can minimize the chat window so it looks like you're just checking your email.
Exactly, I know they were thinking of people at work with that little feature too.

Back
Top Bottom