Meek Mill Cassidy Diss - "Repo" Vol. What You Make This Year, What You Worth

Track sounded just like every other song he made.
:lol: at him always finding a way to fit in an Audemar line
Cass needs to murk him over one of his own beats.

Meek probably responded cause his buzz is dying down. What's his last hit?

:lol:

Only on NT is someone who had a year full of street hits, and just had a #1 Album's "buzz is dying down".​

That being said, I think Cass needs to be smart about this and release his next diss as the first single to an album.​

That don't mean his buzz ain't dying down. Ain't nobody checking for Meek right now.
I can't even find him on billboard.com
http://www.billboard.com/charts/r-b-hip-hop-songs#/charts/r-b-hip-hop-songs?begin=1&order=position

Cass needs to murk him over one of his own beats.
I can just see it now. With all this funeral talk, imagine him bodying Meek to "Amen" 
pimp.gif

Seriously, Cass gonna Ether Mills. Cass spit ish that make you wanna slap him or put the thing to him. He's just so greasy with the bars, Im going to love this.

****** drop wack disses and declare the battle is over...

Is this hip hop? I mean battling....
mean.gif

Everyone always thinks that a response is imminent when a rapper disses another rapper.. I.E. drake "HAD" to respond to common's diss track, and then common was going to "DESTROY" drakes career with his response. Very probable that meek mill doesn't even get a response from cassidy :lol:

Meek is loud and annoying. His whole song was about how much more money he had than Cass, meanwhile meek's net worth is 2mil and Cass' is 7.5mil. Meek is a joke. 

Meek is loud and annoying. His whole song was about how much more money he had than Cass, meanwhile meek's net worth is 2mil and Cass' is 7.5mil. Meek is a joke. 

How you know how much money either of them have? Are you one of their accountants?

Don't believe whatever you read on the Internet.. Those sites don't know how much people are worth.

You know their net worth how? Cass' pockets may be tight considering him begging Swizz for a beat. If you really had that cake, throw something his way. Y'all need to get the personal feelings out of this and let the music speak for itself. There were a couple bars that stung.

this seems like some wwe pre determined beef,but maybe thats just the industry.I do see a lot of Cassidy fans on here.cant lie cass is a heavyweight wit the battling,but idk ...we shall see.imo,meek went hard.

Last edited:
Meek probably responded cause his buzz is dying down. What's his last hit?
laugh.gif
Only on NT is someone who had a year full of street hits, and just had a #1 Album's "buzz is dying down".​
That being said, I think Cass needs to be smart about this and release his next diss as the first single to an album.​
That don't mean his buzz ain't dying down. Ain't nobody checking for Meek right now.
I can't even find him on billboard.com
http://www.billboard.com/charts/r-b-hip-hop-songs#/charts/r-b-hip-hop-songs?begin=1&order=position
Lmfao bruh you gotta get off the internet . . .

Meek Mill's target audience does not give a damn about Billboard . . .

Dude dropped an album barely a month ago and no one is checking for dude . . . dude is in constant rotation on the few video channels (MTV2's The Week In Jams, MTV's Morning Music Video Block, MTV Jams, 106 and Park) and no one is checking for dude . . . . dude gets radio airplay on the urban stations and no one is checking for dude . . .

C'mon yo if you honestly believe that . . .
laugh.gif

You can say anything else about Meek, he yells, he references the "Audemar" too much, etc.

But yo dude is if definitely popping right now, even with the terribly average quality of D&N . . . I sorta wish Dreams and Nightmares was better . . . I almost thought dude had a DMX type album coming . . . He shoulda stayed off tour and focused on the album . . . I'm sure Kendrick's album coming out the same time didn't help either

You want to talk radio stations. He has nothing in the top 20 in Philly. I post actual websites and information, you just post stan talk.
http://www.power99.com/iplaylist/playlist.html

You want to talk radio stations. He has nothing in the top 20 in Philly. I post actual websites and information, you just post stan talk.
http://www.power99.com/iplaylist/playlist.html

Chart positions after an album's release date mean nothing as far as who's hot in the streets. Billboard will not tell you who's bumping an album or tape in their cars. The label is not going to keep pressuring a station to play certain songs once the purpose of a single, which is essentially to be a "commercial" for the album has already served it's purpose, especially when said album sells over 100K first week, which in hip hop is what is considered standard "success" in album sales

But whatever dawg, keep posting chart positions and statistics that you took a couple minutes to google for a forum debate while I post from what I see when I go out with my boys everyday, around certain neighborhoods, parties, and see who people are bumping, what I see when I go to school and who people are feeling . . .

And why I gotta be a stan bro , I ain't even a big Meek or MMG fan for that matter dawg although some of their stuff is dope, more of a GOOD fan. I really wish I didn't choose this name smh.

Ahh holdup nevermind . . . I'm just seeing you bolded the urban radio part out of everything i posted . . . he does get play in my neck of the woods, can't speak for philly . . . but being realistic i doubt dude is getting NO BURN at all in his hometown unless they took that Pastor JoMo "Amen" boycott to heart

Last edited:
if anyone was at moes' yesterday in coconut grove(miami) they played A1,house party, imma boss,amen, young n getting it and burn within

a span of 2 hours , whole crowd knew the words to all them songs ....college crowd too hispanic/black/white etc......meek is doing just fine bruh

Meek gets radio airplay.  Strictly on urban radio.  But he's on there.

That said, it's mostly because Hot 97 forces him down people's throats (like they do that Usher and Rick Ross song.  Why the **** is that **** STILL on the air twice an hour every hour??????)

But let's not turn this into a payola discussion.  Because the legitimacy of MMGs radio play would certainly be questionable.

That said, it's mostly because Hot 97 forces him down people's throats (like they do that Usher and Rick Ross song.  Why the **** is that **** STILL on the air twice an hour every hour??????)
Yeah that **** is trash . . . deleted it from my iTunes the day I downloaded GFID
laugh.gif

But the whole point I was trying to say was that it's ludicrous to say that Meek isn't buzzing . . . should have never even brought up radio airplay . . . I doubt Chief Keef gets much airplay but is he "not buzzing"
laugh.gif

@meek you crazy that joint is smooth but I will say that I hate the album version...there was no need to mess up the hook with unnecessary cursing

You know their net worth how? Cass' pockets may be tight considering him begging Swizz for a beat. If you really had that cake, throw something his way. Y'all need to get the personal feelings out of this and let the music speak for itself. There were a couple bars that stung.

Really? Which ones? :nerd:

Not a big Meek or Cass fan but Meek didn't get personal enough for any of those bars to sting. We knew he was gonna talk about his money, ****, jewels, Cass not having a deal/buzz, and how Cass dont be out in the streets of Philly.

It was a predictable diss track.

If you want to hear bars that sting in a battle, check out the Conceited vs Tsu Surf battle on youtube :smokin :smokin ...

I heard Meek and Cass gonna battle face to face with all the proceeds going to the charities for the Sandy Hook shooting, any truth to that rumor?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom