Meek Mill & Gillie Da Kid beefing with each other

Nasir JonesVerified account‏@Nas
When u Hot! ... They all call u.
Eff it... Use them back!! Ha

Why do certain dudes only hit u up to put u to work for them??
Haa

Meek MillVerified account‏@MeekMill
My jewelry match my cars.... my cars match my house! I can't believe this dude b tryna go back and forth #oldandbitter

We ain't making you old suckas popular for a week Nomore..ima let. Ya starve!

Old bitter ****** b talking bcuz they had it and fumbled...... It's no competition...... You got a Lil…

this clown better slow his roll before he gets ethered again. Cass already ruined him, Nas about to finish him.

When u Hot! ... They all call u.
Eff it... Use them back!! Ha

Why do certain dudes only hit u up to put u to work for them??
Haa

My jewelry match my cars.... my cars match my house! I can't believe this dude b tryna go back and forth #oldandbitter

We ain't making you old suckas popular for a week Nomore..ima let. Ya starve!

Old bitter ****** b talking bcuz they had it and fumbled...... It's no competition...... You got a Lil…

this clown better slow his roll before he gets ethered again. Cass already ruined him, Nas about to finish him.

uh oh... Careful Meek

^ that can't be about NaS......don't know why he would do that when he can't even rap

If Meek thinks his lane in the business is paved for him long term, hes crazy. I hope it is about Nas so he can be humbled for real.

Meek gotta chill if he join at Nas. He gotta chill if he going at Cass too. Let Cass just die out

Probably more about Cassidy than Nas. I can't see meek being delusional enough to go at Nas even if he's been sipping that Rawse punch

:stoneface: The full message in that instagram clearly excludes Nas.

Old bitter ****** b talking bcuz they had it and fumbled...... It's no competition...... You got a Lil ******** jewelry wit no real car.......no real house... ****** b laying under sports players tryna keep they image up.... I can believe some of these dudes from home still b talking when y'all don't want it on no tip..... Hands,chopping,stunting,rapping nothing! #justfallback

Can't be talking about Nas.

Meek has went on record a couple of times saying how Nas has supported him bigged him up publicly many times. He's gone out his way to be very supportive of the younger generation (i.e. made nas proud), I can't see Meek taking that shot.

Not to mention Nas is still doing shows in Arenas and drawing big concerts, Citifield, shows in London and Sweden... Nah, can't Meek being that big headed.

indifferent.gif
The full message in that instagram clearly excludes Nas.
Old bitter ****** b talking bcuz they had it and fumbled...... It's no competition...... You got a Lil ******** jewelry wit no real car.......no real house... ****** b laying under sports players tryna keep they image up.... I can believe some of these dudes from home still b talking when y'all don't want it on no tip..... Hands,chopping,stunting,rapping nothing! #justfallback

glad it wasnt about Nas.

not a fan of meek, but he would have been slaughtered. Nas got that old man strength lol

That isn't about Nas. Nas and Meek are cool.

It was about the King of Philly

I thought he was talking about Haddy, Joey Jihad...since they've had problems for years

and there was this

but people say he's talking about Gillie

I don't care either way [shrug]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom