meeting niketalkers at parties appreciation

yo i was hammered ata party toniught and i met a niketalker. dude was wearing eggplant foams and he said his name iwas king jereremy or something liek that.it was preetty dope finding someone who else was on niketalk. so king jeremy if you here reading this, i say wasssup bro! and i appreciate meeting niketalkersat parties
pimp.gif

that crap wud be sooper awkward...

yo did u see that thread?
yaaah ahahaahhahaahaahahhahaha
late
late, see you on NT

DF!

Unless you're SimplyDimply I really couldn't care less about meeting another NTer. I know they're around my area, but I still don't care.

i'd like to meet a single kneesh at a party. or simply. NOT mrscampbell. she probably has her hubby waitin in a corner to destroy a dude the moment hehears "im from NT"

Haven't met one in the streets yet...probably see them when I go to certain spots but that would be weird to meet in a party...not much really to say Iguess especially if its one who doesn't post often

it was kinda awkward when i met whats her name... sofie fatale...

i was just like oh... i know you... i've seen ur pictures on nt.

I saw this dude that had to be a NT'er on my plane last week from Denver to LAX. Supreme Varsity Jacket, Laser 4's...I was dressed nice, and couldnttap/pull with loafers on.

Never met anyone at a party but I've been in line waiting for some sneaks and talked about NT topics with people. I'd never ask what there SN is causeit would be like asking for there number...lol. It would be really awkward imo

Back
Top Bottom