Meeting people thats out of your league

older women don't care about status, believe it or not they're just looking for a good time

you met Jha Jha?

JhaJha-01-big.jpg

laugh.gif

I thought that she would've been pulling down six figures or something but:

She's a real estate investor? So was everyone else these last couple of years; its why there was a housing bubble that burst.
She's a rapper and a singer? Do you know know many people are "rappers" or "singers"? How many people set myspace pages with a fewfreestyles and claim to be artists?

Maybe you've just described her poorly but she seems like she has a lot of titles; what has she accomplished?

Happened all the time when I was single...they aren't more advanced than me when they're drunk as hell just looking to get some quick sex though

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

Bruh ain't nobody outta your league. If you can make a chick smile, climax, and feel secure then she won't give a damn what your financial status is. You do need to work on movin out ya momma crib though.
laugh.gif

- Preciate it.

Not true but wishful thinking.

If she dnt like you for who you are,then f her nd move on son

End of discussion....

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Happened all the time when I was single...they aren't more advanced than me when they're drunk as hell just looking to get some quick sex though

maybe that explains the g-string she was wearing
tired.gif

too bad I rolled out dolo because she was with her friend who was ready to leave

I didn't wanna get clowned but I don't know any of you people anyway so here goes
http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e294/Jec2a84c/?action=view&current=dsc2323.jpg

she aiight to me. but i must see whats under the blue thing.

if her waves are better than mine..........naw buddy

on second thought, just as long as she has hair, waves or not
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

Twig1026 wrote:

http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e294/Jec2a84c/?action=view&current=dsc2323.jpg

I'm not judgmental like that, but I'd have to be up a few drinks or reading her resume or something. I could NOT go. Shorty look like Loretta Brown in a swim cap
smh.gif

She looks like that one NTer...

Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

Originally Posted by Twig1026

maybe that explains the g-string she was wearing
tired.gif

too bad I rolled out dolo because she was with her friend who was ready to leave

I didn't wanna get clowned but I don't know any of you people anyway so here goes

she ok, would need to see more pics though. Nice set of lips

man you need to get to work on that

dog if shes into shes into you...... it dont matter what you have.

for example my current chick

HER: VIP bottle service girl at a night club making 8-10k a month working 3 nights a week and modeling/acting the other days.

ME: No car, no job, no school. aka nothing at all, and trust me i dont have a huge d**k. hahahah

you gotta work the game son....
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by beat street 718

rapper
laugh.gif
dude found a sophisticated hoodrat

roll.gif

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
Keep up the good work man...and I'm confused..is jawnyquest a dude or a woman??
laugh.gif

[/td] [/tr][/table]
thought jawny was a chick from harlem who loves foams and females.

No being that ever existed or has yet to exist can be out of my league, male, female or otherwise in any context or scenario. Yes, my ego is that massive. Ifit were to manifest itself in a tangible form it's gravitational pull would collapse multiple universes and devour time & reality itself. You gottaremember for ppl with egos there's always an excuse/explanation as to why they may appear to not be in someone else's league.

As for you off of shorty's looks alone I'd say she'd be lucky to buy tickets to see my league in action. I don't understand why you're downon yourself for your situation. You're not done with school so unless your some apathetic lazy genius it's perfectly fine that you live with yourparents for now. How you still not finished with school trying to compare yourself with a person with a masters?
laugh.gif
Also the rapping and singing are just talents of hers, she aint nobody
laugh.gif
You talking like you met Lauryn Hill back in '98. Get ya self esteem/selfconfidence up and convince/fool yaself you're destined for greatness, John Locke style
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom