Megan Fox pics Vol Skype

iblink

Banned
Joined Apr 23, 2008
If I have skype on my phone, are the calls that I make to other cell phones free?

Joined Jun 11, 2008
she's naturally pale....so i'll pass, aint my cup or tea lol

she only looks good when she's tanned but she needs the sun/a machine to give her that look....which is temporary

Joined Jan 13, 2001
Originally Posted by LifeLessons

What do you mean, you're gonna pass???? Alan, the only people making money passing are NFL quarterbacks and I don't see a number on your back.

Joined Mar 5, 2008

she only looks good when she's tanned but she needs the sun/a machine to give her that look....which is temporary

It doesn't matter if she's pale, black, brown, green, or even Chinese. I would wife her no matter what.

Joined Jan 8, 2007
Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

It doesn't matter if she's pale, black, brown, green, or even Chinese. I would wife her no matter what.
Hahaha I'd take a chinese chick over a green chick fam.

Joined Jun 11, 2008
Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

i feel ya....i like white girls w/ a little tint on them lol but she is bad...can't deny that....she reminds of this girl i went to HS with

Joined Jan 19, 2000
Originally Posted by iBlink

If I have skype on my phone, are the calls that I make to other cell phones free?
No it'd be like making a skype call to a phone through the computer.

Joined Jun 4, 2008
So nobody else notices her lack of @!#?

If she were not famous and simply walking down the street she would just be known as the "girl with the nice yes".

Joined May 27, 2006
Who cares if she has no %$!? I'd take her (or someone like her, gorgeous with no %$!) 100 times out of 100 over some paper bag head with %$!.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now