Megan Fox pics Vol Skype

roll.gif
@ what O.P did

Oh yeah, forgot about the real topic haha. I don't think it's free, only skype to skype is free.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Who cares if she has no %$!? I'd take her (or someone like her, gorgeous with no %$!) 100 times out of 100 over some paper bag head with %$!.

Youd take a girl with no %!%?

You might as well say youd wife a shorty with ugly feet.

Originally Posted by Diego

Who cares if she has no %$!? I'd take her (or someone like her, gorgeous with no %$!) 100 times out of 100 over some paper bag head with %$!.

i have this convo. with my boys all the time. they be +**#@#% really big booty girls with nasty faces. and they be tellin me that they ugly.
i keep tellin them that id rather have a women with a gorgeous face and a flat butt than a thick chick that has a nasty face.

their argument is that the most important thing when choosin a girl is "hittin it from the back" and that i dont need to be gettin inrelationships, just #$+% as many girls as possible
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DID SHE GO UNDER THE KNIFE, FOR SOME ENHANCEMENTS ??? JUST A THOUGHT, SHE IS CRAZY BEAUTIFUL BUT I'VE ALWAYS WONDERED OR MAYBE I HAVE A FEELING THAT IKNOW BUT IN DENIAL AND MAYBE WOULD WANT TO HEAR FROM ANOTHER PERSON... BUT AGAIN, CHECK THE AVY SO IT DON'T MATTER
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'LL TRANSFORMER FOR SURE !!!

So nobody else notices her lack of @!#?

If she were not famous and simply walking down the street she would just be known as the "girl with the nice yes".
she could gain a lil weight...i agree. but we would all smash.

Originally Posted by selrahc123

Besides the the pretty eyes, she's just an average looking pale girl
To each his own! But, she plays off to be a freak though like nasty, down for sports under the sheet the whole day!!! At least, that's whatshe said ! Anyways, she can still definitely get it !!!

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

i have this convo. with my boys all the time. they be +**#@#% really big booty girls with nasty faces. and they be tellin me that they ugly.
i keep tellin them that id rather have a women with a gorgeous face and a flat butt than a thick chick that has a nasty face.

their argument is that the most important thing when choosin a girl is "hittin it from the back" and that i dont need to be gettin in relationships, just #$+% as many girls as possible
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The problem is that youre thinking small.

Since when does a fat *+# = an ugly face?

You must not have heard of Washington Heights.

The problem is that youre thinking small.

Since when does a fat *+# = an ugly face?

You must not have heard of Washington Heights.

it doesnt. i was just sayin for aruguements sake cuz they always have ugly girls with fat *!*#$ . they even acknowledge that their girls are ugly.they dont care. just as long as the %!+ is fat

Back
Top Bottom