Megan Fox pics Vol Skype

iblink

Banned
If I have skype on my phone, are the calls that I make to other cell phones free?

megan-fox.png
http://
megan-fox-picture-7.jpg
megan-fox-body-5118-18.jpg
megan-fox-vancouver.jpg

she's naturally pale....so i'll pass, aint my cup or tea lol

she only looks good when she's tanned but she needs the sun/a machine to give her that look....which is temporary

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

What do you mean, you're gonna pass???? Alan, the only people making money passing are NFL quarterbacks and I don't see a number on your back.

she only looks good when she's tanned but she needs the sun/a machine to give her that look....which is temporary

It doesn't matter if she's pale, black, brown, green, or even Chinese. I would wife her no matter what.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

It doesn't matter if she's pale, black, brown, green, or even Chinese. I would wife her no matter what.

Hahaha I'd take a chinese chick over a green chick fam.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

laugh.gif
i feel ya....i like white girls w/ a little tint on them lol but she is bad...can't deny that....she reminds of this girl i went to HS with

Originally Posted by iBlink

If I have skype on my phone, are the calls that I make to other cell phones free?
No it'd be like making a skype call to a phone through the computer.

So nobody else notices her lack of @!#?

If she were not famous and simply walking down the street she would just be known as the "girl with the nice yes".

Who cares if she has no %$!? I'd take her (or someone like her, gorgeous with no %$!) 100 times out of 100 over some paper bag head with %$!.

Back
Top Bottom