MEL0NHEAD CUSTOM AF1 - guess the inspiration =)

long story short:
My boy wanted to give a special gift to his girl. She likes the colors red, blue, and pink. She likes volleyball, shopping, and of course sneakers. He gave me a white on white AF1 to work with. So i put my feeble mind to work, and came up with this:

laceless pics:

additional details:

pic with laces:
:D
happy.gif

:wink:
wink.gif

...wait!!! i take that back.

i have no idea what the inspiration is... but you did a very good job on those forces. keep it up!!
TEAMKINGKOOPA

Team Negrodamus​
..:Team TEXAS:..
.:817:.​

yoo nice stuff man. Everything looks professionally done! as for the inspiration...hmm no idea hahah
I am ********
AIM: scmtkings4

Even better now that they are done. I won't spoil it for the rest of you guys. I only know cuz he's my homie. No they were not made for me. Good job B.

Now when you gonna finish those dunks???
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM FLORIDA
WANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

Those look amazing...job well done

lol...maybe you got inspiritation from the supreme blazers?? :lol:
laugh.gif
TeaM
GE ORGIA SOLE
Member #2 - Sole Snatcher
Gwinnett County Division​

Stay true to yourself...and your kicks!​

yo!

dope work man, never knew you did customs. . . i should show you more of my stuff hahah

good work tho!

i'd say supreme blazers as well
Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella daaznfella@hotmail.comDaAznFella x InToTheDark x VicexxxisFresh Summer '08
Team Jab, Jab, ->, Short, Fierce

you did a solid job on these.
but umm......

why would you tell us "She likes the colors red, blue, and pink. She likes volleyball, shopping,"? what does that have to do with these shoes?

hehe
Say Hi to Mickey and Goofy for me Rashard​

very nice work man
"Even def girls say hi to me, she tell her blind friend and she say i gotta see." Weezy

T E A M I C E

Back
Top Bottom