MELO 2K9 AWAY P.E.'S

yungchamp

Banned
Denver Nuggets star Carmelo Anthony has come a long way since being drafted into the NBA. He's had 5 signature sneakers from Jordan Brand, plenty of NBA Playoff appearances, the whole nine yards. Now, JB laces him up with his own PE colorway of the Air Jordan 2009. The all black design is pretty simple, only being accented by a Denver Nuggets blue sole and paneling, and minimal yellow stitching. If you look closely, you'll also see Melo's number on the tongue.
Via Footsell.

these are coo i like the home version better but to each his own

don't know if posted tried to search for them and got no results so if this has been posted mods you know what to do...

I'm usually the first to say, PE's are always liked just because they're PE's, but the tops ones are the best 2k9's I've seen so far.

Originally Posted by w3stchicag0

I'm usually the first to say, PE's are always liked just because they're PE's, but the tops ones are the best 2k9's I've seen so far.
This fool is back.

laugh.gif

Home Version's are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by w3stchicag0

This fool is back.

laugh.gif
My thought exactly.
tired.gif

But I still don't like the shoes

Melo's PE XX3's are 100 times better... You can never go wrong with the Black/UniversityBlue/Varsity Maize colorway though...

I dont know any Carmello PE that has been trash ever, starting at the 2s, 12s, 23s etc.... Cant go wrong with the colorway

Yes I am back. Think what you want, its all good, those who know me personally from Niketalk give much respect to me. But keep typing, because when you see mein person, guaranteed mouths will remain shut.

beautiful actually make the 2k9s look halfway decent....melo colorways need to be the new flagship color of new Js

Back
Top Bottom