Melo Jordan 2 Retro June 9 2018

melo4.jpg

June 9
white/varsity maize/university blue
385475-122
$190

Last edited:
Probably will cop these again. Still have my RL Polo fresh to go with them. Hopefully I can cop on some type of discount.

$190 for II's :ohwell:

Thankfully they're pretty unpopular so it's rarely, if ever; necessary to pay that ticket.

They should definitely be priced closer to the Jordan I though.

I'm here for these, love this colorway. I'll take some Chromes as well JB.

I only sold my OG pair because I knew I would never wear them because they were so special.

I'll buy these for the right price this time. I've been craving baby blue shoes for some reason lately, I hate baby blue.

These are like 4 years too late. Today's style won't mess with these like that.

Gimme Chicago 2's Nike, damn!

These are like 4 years too late. Today's style won't mess with these like that.

Gimme Chicago 2's Nike, damn!
that just means we can pick then up on discount :pimp:

I do want some Chi 2s tho. Was really tempted to cop that Jordan x Converse pack because of how much I wanted some Chi 2s

my pair is starting to talk/crumble so im ready
Could you prevent shoes like the 2s, 3s, and 4s...etc to stop from crumbling as long as you wear them or it's just inevitable due to age?

Could you prevent shoes like the 2s, 3s, and 4s...etc to stop from crumbling as long as you wear them or it's just inevitable due to age?

How you store and wearing would certainly prolong. However eventually they gone crumble.

Paint will crack, soles will separate then crumble. Major reasons why I only buy 1's. I got pairs of 2001 1's that still are solid to this day

Back
Top Bottom