Meme This Usher Court Victory Pic

Up Early This Morn After A Great Weekend In Dallas For Kixpo 2013 And Was Browsing Some News Sites When I Came Across This Pic On USAToday. Knowing Some Of The Epic Threads That Have Graced The General Section And Well Aware Of Some Of The Comedians Within These Threads, I Saw Potential For A Great "I See What You Did There" Meme, As Well As Good Laughs For The Drive Back To Colorado This Afternoon :lol:

Blank Slate:
1376078789000-ushercourt.jpg

2 Quick Ones Just To Get Things Going.....
URL=http://s248.photobucket.com/user/SoMchSle/media/3vgs5d_zpsad992e32.jpg.html][/URL]

http://s248.photobucket.com/user/SoMchSle/media/3vgscm_zps972944c5.jpg.html

Let's See What You've Got NT..... TOO MUCH Potential In This Pic! :lol:

Up Early This Morn After A Great Weekend In Dallas For Kixpo 2013 And Was Browsing Some News Sites When I Came Across This Pic On USAToday. Knowing Some Of The Epic Threads That Have Graced The General Section And Well Aware Of Some Of The Comedians Within These Threads, I Saw Potential For A Great "I See What You Did There" Meme, As Well As Good Laughs For The Drive Back To Colorado This Afternoon
laugh.gif
Quick glance, I thought this was a title or a bunch of titles.

Why Do You Capitalize Every Word?

You know what, forget it. I'm not even going to work my brain, some men just want to see the world burn.

Up Early This Morn After A Great Weekend In Dallas For Kixpo 2013 And Was Browsing Some News Sites When I Came Across This Pic On USAToday. Knowing Some Of The Epic Threads That Have Graced The General Section And Well Aware Of Some Of The Comedians Within These Threads, I Saw Potential For A Great "I See What You Did There" Meme, As Well As Good Laughs For The Drive Back To Colorado This Afternoon :lol:
Quick glance, I thought this was a title or a bunch of titles.
Why Do You Capitalize Every Word?

You know what, forget it. I'm not even going to work my brain, some men just want to see the world burn.
:lol:

Up Early This Morn After A Great Weekend In Dallas For Kixpo 2013 And Was Browsing Some News Sites When I Came Across This Pic On USAToday. Knowing Some Of The Epic Threads That Have Graced The General Section And Well Aware Of Some Of The Comedians Within These Threads, I Saw Potential For A Great "I See What You Did There" Meme, As Well As Good Laughs For The Drive Back To Colorado This Afternoon
laugh.gif

Blank Slate:

Let's See What You've Got NT..... TOO MUCH Potential In This Pic!
laugh.gif

Last edited:
There's a better pic I saw on reddit. Can't just be requesting magic though. Side note, this chick took him to court 9 times.

This Dude Kills Me Capitalizing Every Word Like It's Cool.

Seriously Dude, Why Do You Do It?

Back
Top Bottom