Memorial Day Friends and Family 30% Off Footlocker, Champs, Footaction

Neons?!? I gotta see those! I just copped a pair of Nike Pro Compression Shorts for $18 a some change. Only one FTL had the Black.Blue Sharkleys in my size.Hopefully, I can drop by later today after all the VI/XVII madness, or maybe even on Monday to check them on my feet, and for only $65... Easy copp!

Damn just seemed like there was a 50 and two other 30 weekends just recently. Good thing I just got a little extra money so I can pick up a few more thingsafter the CDP. Thanks OP.

if i go back to footlocker can i insist that they can use the SKU for the white kobes. cuz the kid was stupid and didnt know what he was talking about so if italk to a manager can i make it happen?

Woah! The Black.Purple colorway looks ILLY! If I copp those, I'd paint the white panels black...

Well here's the thing, at least here in the Bay Area we haven't received them, we checked all the high volume stores, Southland, San Francisco Center, Serramonte. They did not receive them, and weve tried ordering numerous Men's sizes to no avail, when this happens its either not available anymore at our stores or they just can't be ordered through our computers. In this case it's the later.

But like i stated earlier, we have been given the go to do Catalog orders in our stores, so we are able to order the Kobe 3's through the phone at 30% off. The store associate just needs to call into our catalog.

asg528 wrote:

if i go back to footlocker can i insist that they can use the SKU for the white kobes. cuz the kid was stupid and didnt know what he was talking about so if i talk to a manager can i make it happen?

Wish there was an online code.
mad.gif

ohwell.gif

our stores didnt have the black/purple sharkleys

i need em! lol ill just wait till we get em they look nice i wish the white panels were black like the shoe game sample

Struck out like I was facing Dice-K. The stores I went to didn't have anything, like they moved all their good stuff out or something.

And practically nothing was marked down, I gotta hit up a different mall tomorrow.

willowbrook mall champs in houston has last years barkleys on sale for 89.99 so with the discount it should be like 70 they had a lot of sizes

I bought the Air DT Max 96 black/white... Came out to 75, but Im thinking of returning em... Champs had em for cheaper but not my size, so I had to pay theextra 15 at Footlocker...

bought the black/blue sharkleys, nike compression shorts, and some cleaner. it was about $93. still want to get some nba socks before the sale ends.

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

Struck out like I was facing Dice-K. The stores I went to didn't have anything, like they moved all their good stuff out or something.

And practically nothing was marked down, I gotta hit up a different mall tomorrow.

Same here... I found nothing in the stores I went to; I'm going to try my luck somewhere else tomorrow or Monday

I feel like all the good stuff will be gone when I head towards serramonte or stonestown. I called footlocker csr and was told all Jordan's were excludedand my heart sank and didn't go. I miss anything good? Might head out there later today.

Back
Top Bottom