Memorial Day Friends and Family 30% Off Footlocker, Champs, Footaction

Originally Posted by rubberduckievn

Catalog orders are a go! So even though you can't do stock locators, you should be able to order anything in the store just bring in the item number. Keep in mind, some employees wont do it because it takes time because we have to call, and it doesn't calculate in our day. They just get commission out of it so buy a cleaner force field or socks and it might sway them.

I thought the exclusions are no catalog purchases and stock locator???

Nope catalog is a go, it says right on the email that printed out it says just make sure before you start the call with catalog to state a F&F coupon is being used. But stock locators are excluded.

kobehead wrote:

Catalog orders are a go! So even though you can't do stock locators, you should be able to order anything in the store just bring in the item number. Keep in mind, some employees wont do it because it takes time because we have to call, and it doesn't calculate in our day. They just get commission out of it so buy a cleaner force field or socks and it might sway them.

Nope catalog is a go, it says right on the email that printed out it says just make sure before you start the call with catalog to state a F&F coupon is being used. But stock locators are excluded.

kobehead wrote:

Check your PM.

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Originally Posted by r0biiin

Originally Posted by r0biiin

How does this work? Do I just print out the coupon?

Yes. It's that simple.

Thanks! Imma head to the mall now!
pimp.gif

Champs said the coupon will work for the 2/21 and 9/14 CDP shoes

but even with the discount, it seems like eBay is the better option for those

^^SAY WHAT!?!?!?!?!?! I am an employee, and my manager won't even let me use my employee discount on them

Copped 2 Jordan shorts and 3 Jordan shirts. I also copped a Lakers jersey for my pops... Imma give it to him for father's day. Thanks NT!
pimp.gif

lol talk bout stock locating being excluded?
I just went to my store and ordered me some mad jibes.
Champs and FootLocker at my mall don't have em.
But I went up to my store and ordered them easy.
Used to work there so picked up a cleaner with to help my boy out.

Wishing that Nike had them or at the employee store though =[[

Yeah stock locating works with the F&F, its just we got word from our DM not to do it, and instead do catalog orders since thats what the email from corporate said.

DNeou20 wrote:

lol talk bout stock locating being excluded?
I just went to my store and ordered me some mad jibes.
Champs and FootLocker at my mall don't have em.
But I went up to my store and ordered them easy.
Used to work there so picked up a cleaner with to help my boy out.

Wishing that Nike had them or at the employee store though =[[

Well I bought a Bryant Jersey but its way too big (XL) I was wondering if they would let me exchange it even though I used the 30% coupon? I plan on exchangingit tommorow.

sorry guys i think its been answered but if you bring in the item number u can use the 30% even if they dont have it in the store and if so who do you ask?

Bought some Black/Royal blue-sunset NIKE SHARKLEYS for 64 bucks....happy!! Nice colorway! Reminds me of the Space Jams

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

I bought the Air DT Max 96 black/white... Came out to 75, but Im thinking of returning em... Champs had em for cheaper but not my size, so I had to pay the extra 15 at Footlocker...

Finishline.com has them for 49.97

F-ing lesbian at lady footlocker didn't let my girl and I use the coupon...he/she said "void, see right there(pointing at the coupon), if copied andwe walked out disappointed....and that ruined my chance to cop a pair of laser 2k4s
laugh.gif
I was heated....o well

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

F-ing lesbian at lady footlocker didn't let my girl and I use the coupon...he/she said "void, see right there(pointing at the coupon), if copied and we walked out disappointed....and that ruined my chance to cop a pair of laser 2k4s
laugh.gif
I was heated....o well

You're in Austin, right?

Barton Creek?
laugh.gif

hahaha Barton Creek in a bia too but im at NorthStar in San Antonio
laugh.gif
One think i dont like is lezzies trying to be hard!
laugh.gif
youre workin at FL notNortstrom

^ that sucks #%%!!! she definitely had a stick up her butt....btw its "Nordstrom" not nortstrom or northstrom (as spelled in the other thread)....notpicking a bone or anything...just that making the corrections.

Copped a pair of the CP black/blue.

Looks sick and feels pretty good for b-ball. Only ~14 oz not bad!

Back
Top Bottom