Memorial Day Friends and Family 30% Off Footlocker, Champs, Footaction

Got two pairs of shorts and the black ZKIII...went to three different FL's before one actually had the III's in stock

^^naw not excluded..Got a pair of mpls zk3 for 98$
smokin.gif

they let me use it on white/white AF1's but as i went to pay they didnt let me cuz i didnt have the coupon on me...so i said eff u and left

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Too bad Kobe 3's got excluded.

No they weren't. Only retros, AF1 were excluded.

I was gonna say... why would they exclude them now?
Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

they let me use it on white/white AF1's

Really? I definitely gotta try that next time, but with the black/black lows. I've been wanting a new pair of work shoes.
tongue.gif

Sucks that non of the FLs around me didn't have my size in the Black.Blue Skarkleys...
frown.gif
I'm hopeful that I'll get my pair for the next F&F.

Any idea when the next 1 will be? I tried getting the blk/purple sharkleys and they didnt have my size. Hopefully its soon cuz i need those asap.

^Should be able too.

The only thing I never got away with was AF1's, and that's only because I never wanted any, even with discount.

I've gotten Jordans and Nike sig. product from different stores. We're getting spoiled by these, it's almost like we're expecting them everyother week now. I'm not mad though because all I stock up on is Jordan/NBA gear and sneaker spray.

And about your sig., it's actually not priceless. Whatever you paid to get the new kicks when they drop, that's how much the look on people's facescosts you.

for those who didnt get their sizes....every store i went to, said that if they didnt have my size they could order it for me and i can still use the coupon.you guys should do that OR just buy the shoes not in your size...then take it to another store that has them and trade OR what i did with a pair of shoes inthe past was take it back and tell them that it didnt work out and they will order the right size for you, shipped to your house. sounds like a lot but atleast you get it for the discounted price.

yes you can buys fitted hats with f&f....doubt they will be excluded since they have not been in the past.

Back
Top Bottom