Memorizing the whole periodic table in two days unappreciation.

new wu

Banned
1-40=
pimp.gif

rest=
ohwell.gif

overall=
tired.gif

You should report your professor to the department. I've taken probably over 5 chemistry courses in my undergrad, ranging from intro to o-chem. Everysingle professor provided us with a periodic table for tests. No point in trying to memorize what is the m.w. of copper. The effort should be used to rememberhow mechanics work and such.

Yo fam get the iphone out and use it it worked for me in modern science haha

Way to blow it out of proportion. You know damn well no one is expecting you to " learn the entire periodical table"... in the literal sense. I mean,you should know the major ones... but the whole thing?? Come on kid.

It's the table, atomic number, and the other number...

Oh, and im in the 9th grade, btw.

indifferent.gif

That's stupid, every exam you have, you're going to be provided with a periodic table, so why memorize all of it?

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Oh man me too..

Being in chemistry FTL i have finals on Wednesday for this... Good luck for the both of us
I should of taken Geology
mad.gif
Lol, im in biology.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by New Wu

It's the table, atomic number, and the other number...

Oh, and im in the 9th grade, btw.

indifferent.gif

i had to do this in 9th grade,
laugh.gif
. failed.

I had to do this in 9th grade, it's really not that bad. My teacher made us memorize them in groups (non-metals, earth metals, non-metals etc.) and brokeit up into separate tests over the semester. I've never heard of a teacher makin anyone learn the entire periodic table all at once though.

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

laugh.gif
it could be worse..

Definitely. My brain hurts from some of the stuff I have to memorize. I wish I could go back to memorizing periodic table stuff. The good ol days.

Back
Top Bottom