Memphis Principal Killed By Student

30t6p3b.gif
 on the 3rd day of school

Saying he didn’t like Suzette York and she made him angry, Eduardo Marmolejo told police Wednesday that he had planned to kill his principal since May.

The 17-year-old student at Memphis Junior Academy chose Wednesday because he knew he’d be alone in a classroom with York, 49, according to a police affidavit. So, at about 11 a.m., Marmolejo stabbed her multiple times, leaving her in a pool of blood at the East Memphis private school at 50 N. Mendenhall, police said.

Those chilling details were included in the affidavit obtained late Wednesday by The Commercial Appeal. Marmolejo, incarcerated at Juvenile Detention Center, is being charged with first-degree murder.

“Eduardo Marmolejo admitted that he had stabbed his teacher Suzette York multiple times because he did not like her and she made him angry,

Morons like this are detrimental to society. Killing people cause you don't like them... 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Please give him the death penalty.
easy way out IMO
let him sit in prison the rest of his life, he will get his during those long years 

Originally Posted by StillIn729

easy way out IMO
let him sit in prison the rest of his life, he will get his during those long years 
not worth the tax money.

Originally Posted by soltheman

easy way out IMO
not worth the tax money.
I learned in history class that the death penalty is actually more expensive than keeping him in prison for life.  Have no idea how, that's just what I was told.

Let this idiot rot in jail and get raped by his giant cellmate.  She probably made him angry because he was a douche and always getting in trouble.

Originally Posted by shogun

easy way out IMO
not worth the tax money.
I learned in history class that the death penalty is actually more expensive than keeping him in prison for life.  Have no idea how, that's just what I was told.

Let this idiot rot in jail and get raped by his giant cellmate.  She probably made him angry because he was a douche and always getting in trouble.

its because of all the court appeals with death row

easy way out IMO
not worth the tax money.

only because of the appeals process, court and lawyer fees that end up getting dragged out for 20 years before the person is actually executed. thats what makes it cost more than life sentences.

what a moron.

give him the counseling he needs to deal with his anger issues ..

but LOCK HIS @%$ UP!!!

30t6p3b.gif

but the principal looked like a big bia

still could of least cuss her out & change schools ...it feels good i know!

easy way out IMO
not worth the tax money.

Its because laws allow him to keep appealing to the courts so it drags on and on. They need to rewrite those damn laws to fix that. 

Back
Top Bottom