Memphis Pushy News Reporter Get Owned By A Daycare Employee.. Watch The Long Unedited Video..

I'm not sure if many people seen this video but I'm posting here if anyone has not.. 

Watch The Long And Unedited Video.. She "Owned" that news reporterer.. "Perfectly"!!

The shorter one because she roasted him "Perfectly" they had to find a way to make her look bad.

This is how everyone needs to respond to "code" lingo and disses..

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/2...-midtown-daycare-after-being-chased-by-police

MIDTOWN MEMPHIS, Tenn. (FOX13) -A suspected drug dealer tried to use a Midtown day care for cover Jan. 20 after he was chased down by Memphis Police for allegedly selling crack cocaine on Peach Street.

Police say they saw suspected dealer Terrell Phillips selling drugs and followed him to The Academy Childcare and Preschool  on Madison Avenue, where he jumped out of his vehicle and ran inside. 

The day care was open with children inside. No one was injured, police said as they arrested the 22-year-old suspect.

Police found drugs on him and was charged with possession of cocaine with intent to sell, criminal trespass, evading arrest and driving without a seat belt.

>>Read More Trending Stories

Just before 6:30 a.m. Wednesday morning FOX13 Good Morning Memphis anchor Trey Paul visited the Academy Day Care. Without using the intercom or asking who he was, a day care worker let him in. 

Terri Oliver, director of The Academy, wasn't happy with that decision.

“I told you to look and see!,” Oliver asked. “You don't open the door like that! Why did you open the door like that for?”

The easy access seemed odd to FOX13 News as well, because of what Memphis Police say Phillips did Tuesday.

"And he came to the door, and we said, ‘How can I help you?' And he kind of pushed his way in, and we said ‘How can I help you?, and he said, ‘I need to use the restroom," Oliver said.

Oliver didn't know Memphis Police said they just caught Phillips buying crack. Police say there were kids inside when he made his way in. He was told to leave by day care workers and was later arrested. 

Investigators say they found crack behind a refrigerator inside the day care.

Though no one was hurt, FOX13 News wanted to know why the door was opened in the first place.

“Does the intercom work?,” Trey Paul asked. “Do you have the ability to say: ‘How can I help you?' and screen the person before you let them in?”

“Absolutely, we do have that option,” Oliver said. “However when someone comes to our door, we find it a little bit more welcoming to peek, just barely open the door and say how can I help you.”

Oliver even told FOX13 News, "We don't use the intercom." 

"I don't think it's okay, but I know everyone that works inside (the day care) and they all love the children,” said Steven Cole, parent. “They would never put the children in danger.”

“Will things change now? Will you screen the person from the inside and use that intercom versus letting someone come in the door?,” asked Trey Paul.

“This is a viable business and so we'll welcome customers in,” Oliver said. “We'll execute our safety plan and we'll say, ‘How may I help you?”  
A summary suspension was issued in 2011 to The Academy due to a child being unsupervised outside of the day care. The agency appealed the suspension and it was lifted based on the agency making prompt corrections.

Back
Top Bottom