Men and Umbrellas

Ok is there some sort of man law notification that I didn't get in the mail in regards to men NOT using umbrellas? All around my area, when it is raining(and I mean raining HARD), I see dudes just getting wet like it is cool. Somebody let me know if I missed something LOL

DO you use them?

For the longest time, I didnt "believe" in using umbrellas. Then I grew up. Walking around with wet jeans on is NOT whats up.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Ok is there some sort of man law notification that I didn't get in the mail in regards to men NOT using umbrellas? All around my area, when it is raining (and I mean raining HARD), I see dudes just getting wet like it is cool. Somebody let me know if I missed something LOL

DO you use them?
i got no problems using an umbrella if it's raining hard enough. some days i wear a water resistant coat w/a hat if i want to keep my handsfree.

roll.gif
roll.gif
If it raining hard im going to have a damn umbrella I aint no fool.

Gotta wear a suit to work.
So most def.

Even if I am just hitting up the corner store actually.

i dont know where you are located but i see men with umbrellas all the time. People wear business attire which im sure they do not want to get wet

Yup...

During the fall season. But keep it standard, like an all black, navy, or white. Long with a wooden handle is nice. No need for a bright pin-wheel.

And, truth, wet jeans ftl.

I rarely remember to bring an umbrella with me, so I usually wind up getting a little wet. But if I'm getting out of the car and its raining, thenyou'd best believe that I'm using an umbrella.

damn right I'm using an umbrella. water proof jacket and rubber soled shoes or sneakers too if I can.

Depends on how much it is raining. If its only spinkling then no, but if it is pouring outside then yes

If its just a drizzle nah. If its raining hard enough then definitely.

When I had cornrows it was a must...lol

Originally Posted by wildout4

only when i whip the phantom
[Katt Williams]Nah, @+%@!. That is a CHYSLER 300. The bad part part is, it does LOOK like a Phantom... until a Phantom pulls up.[/KattWilliams]
laugh.gif

On topic though, if you dress nicely and your not a big fan of trench coats and wide brim fedoras , what is your other option when it rains?

Umbrella>>Soaking Wet looking like a stupid fool

Not to mention when you walkin into an A/C Building you will be freezing and catch a cold

Use common sense

Back
Top Bottom