Men: Post Your Aftershave

I need to switch things up. Been using bump off for a while now but my skin is becoming more irritated, hot and red. Any suggestions? I'm black by the way. Put me up some the stuff yall be using.

6a00e553ad4971883401156fa7f28b970c-800wi

Try not to use anything with too many chemicals. That is why your skin has been getting more irritated. I hate the way Bump Stopper smells as well.

AAAADDRG-bAAAAAAAFseQw.jpg

I've always used Nivea for Men, I buy the sensitive skin which doesn't come with alcohol.

proraso_preshave.jpg

Once I stepped up to using a safety razor, badger brushes, and legit shaving creams, I also bought that.  Proraso pre and post shave cream.  I use it before my shave and it's like night and day, then I'll apply a little after the shave as well in addition to the Nivea.  I had to buy the Proraso on Amazon, I think it was like 13 dollars but you only need a little and I'm not even a quarter finished with mine and I've been using it for months.

I like the way Nivea After Shave Balm feels. I just ran out of that.

Man Tend Skin is so damn expensive. I heard it was good though.

Man you can buy that Cocoa Butter stick from Wal-Mart for 99c.

Or you can go anywhere and buy some natural shea butter. Make sure it is real though. Whole food store or any health store.

not usually one to post in general about random topics but I got turned on to this stuff a while back and love it..

dombayrumlime.jpg

Im currently working with an Art of Shaving kit, which comes with its own aftershave lotion. Its not bad.

Although i highly recommend their shaving creams if anyone is looking for a switch-up.

Lemon scented cream + badger-hair brush = An excellent shave

i don't use aftershave...i see no difference for when i use it or not

but i did slap on "reaction" that came with my cologne just to try it out

Originally Posted by Club29

Im currently working with an Art of Shaving kit, which comes with its own aftershave lotion. Its not bad.

Although i highly recommend their shaving creams if anyone is looking for a switch-up.

Lemon scented cream + badger-hair brush = An excellent shave
When I checked I thought their creams were a tad pricey, so I went with Taylor of Old Bond Street, Sandalwood shaving cream, has a real masculine and great smell.

tobs-cream-400.jpg

I don't use aftershave.. I only shave every once in awhile, for the most part I let my beard grow out. But when I do shave I never have any skin irritation, and if I do its gone in an hour.

VS: very sexy for men aftershave lotion
My homegirl bought it for me a while back, been coppin ever since

i just re-apply my shaving cream and get in the shower
and let it wash off

straight up aftershave doesn't burn my skin but it makes me break out
and i never had acne as a teenager

Originally Posted by green rhino123

i just re-apply my shaving cream and get in the shower
and let it wash off

straight up aftershave doesn't burn my skin but it makes me break out
and i never had acne as a teenager
do you at least washing your face with  a warm wet cloth? most people shave during/after the shower because it opens up pores

Back
Top Bottom