Men who brag about dating very young women

Status
Not open for further replies.
True story, My mom's job has a guy who's 55 and dating a 14 year old.

The parents don't say anything because he breaks the daughters off, as well as the parents. Vacations, shopping sprees, all of that.
sick.gif

Why would anyone want to date a 14 year old? Wth are you gonna do with a 14 year old? Just disgusting, him and the parents.

Women desire men that are established. A man's value is in his pocket.

Men desire women that are physically appealing. A woman's value is in her physical assets.

I am NOT saying the only thing women look for in men is $.

I am NOT saying the only thing men look for in women is LOOKS.

But those two things are the main draws of each sex.

Therefore, older men looking for younger women is simply due to younger women are in their physical primes, while older women are past their primes.

Therefore, older women looking for older men is simply due to older men are in their economic primes, while younger men haven't reached that prime.

SIMPLE Math Bundy
Men really believe this. And nowhere did I find anything about maturity, being a better provider for it , etc...    Do you know the proportion of young men in their 20s nowadays who own their own houses in the D.C. Metropolitan area? A LOT. They still struggle to meet women. I get hit on by younger men ALL the time.

Btw, Many men meet their significant others in college when they're in debt and still on their way. Not when they've made it but while they're on their way.

It's really good that guys are able to boost themselves up that way and say that it only goes up from there. That's good for men like  it's good for women to know that they'll have a sexual peak sometime in their mid30s. Yet still an old man in the club with money is still an old man in the club.  

Last edited:

That is what I am getting from this thread as well
No . Had the same thoughts as a teenager getting hit on  while walking from school by grown *** men who would wait for the bell to ring so that they could pull up and talk to HS girls.

I mean, the concept of Men liking young women isn't some foreign concept. It's been around since the beginning of time.

Why date if you never ****?
 Because it's not something I have to have. I'm not saying I don't get aroused, I just control it very easily. Was dancing with this guy the other night who was getting hot. Started grabbing my waist and pulling me against him. I did get hot too but I could walk away and I did. I've always been that way and have done it to boyfriends. I actually have better relationships not doing anything.

I date for company and even then I don't NEED it. I can take myself out to eat, see a movie...and actually most of the time, I enjoy it better alone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom