Men who brag about dating very young women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read another thread where some 35 year old is trying to score points because he slept with a 21 year old. And before we get answers about younger girls being in better shape, most of the time it's no different than older women. I know a 27 year old guy who was dating a 19 year old girl who literally reminded me of Jabba the Hut.

He's not an ex. Just a coworker I knew who wanted to brag and I saw the girl.

Before I go on, I'm going to tell you a story about an uncle of mine who was into very young women that he liked to brag about. This man is in his 50s and was in the streets chasing women in their 30s and younger. They would only show up when they wanted money, needed to go shopping, or needed a place to sleep. This same man is sick right now and probably at death's door. Not one of those young girls is looking for him. They are with their younger boyfriends. This same man told me that a girl is a woman once she has her menses. On a side note, a  woman's frontal lobe doesn't finish developing until her early 20s. This deals with decision making. It takes time to know themselves.

I'm not trying to hate but I don't feel it's something to brag about. Very young girls or women aren't as smart or experienced in relationships as older women. They have less assets. Of course, they can be wooed and seduced easier than some older women who require that a man bring more to the table than to take them to McDonald's. Some are more mature but on average, they are still finding themselves.

So next time a group of women side eyes you, it may be deeper than the superficial.

Last edited:
Like women don't brag about dating younger men
grin.gif

its cultural, albiet disgusting.

My uncle, and many Dominican men who have some money, usually ending smahing 14, 15, 16 yr old girls out there. Perfectally normal custom. The men have some young, pretty yamb to shwo-off, while the women usually rape said men financially. Few problems are had. 

Game is crazy

Like women don't brag about dating younger men
grin.gif
I'm not at all interested in young men and have only known one woman very into young guys because she said that older men were boring. I have heard that younger men are easier to train but never knew women into it.

It doesn't matter how good looking the guy, I always lose interest once I find a large enough gap in age. I stopped talking to a 23 year old recently.  It just feels wrong.

How can you judge a 14 year old child in that situation?

The adult was your uncle
let me put you on game. When i said its cultural i wasnt lying. Many (poor) Women in my culture are taught at an early age to milk men into a better situation for themselves. therefore, 14 yr old in DR has more street knowledge and game than a 30 yr old american women, and ill put my name on that. 

Don't play dumb. Women are taught to look for a man with resources. Directly or Indirectly, that is the #1 thing a woman looks for in a man, long term. Financial security.

Just the way the world works mann

let me put you on game. When i said its cultural i wasnt lying. Many (poor) Women in my culture are taught at an early age to milk men into a better situation for themselves. therefore, 14 yr old in DR has more street knowledge and game than a 30 yr old american women, and ill put my name on that. 
you cant change the fact that they are 14. you know that there are grown men who travel to third world countries like the Philippines to sleep with children? its child prostitution. adults groomed children for that. A child cannot give consent for sex. your uncle was the ADULT.

nevermind. if you've set your mind to think that way, let nature do with  you.

Don't play dumb. Women are taught to look for a man with resources. Directly or Indirectly, that is the #1 thing a woman looks for in a man, long term. Financial security.

Just the way the world works mann
It's 2015.

I just watched a documentary about Jamaican men using foreign women to finance themselves.

Matter of fact, I know wayyyyy more men mooching off of women than the other way around.

I never get the point of your threads.
I am ranting.

I said , I don't understand why men feel the need to brag about "smashing" women who are much younger than them. I then included why I feel that way. It's not a question. Just a rant.

Even when a woman is 35, she still doesnt know what the hell she wants and still plays games :smh:

And as for older men liking younger women??? Its simple. The older women are washed up, bitter, cold, not exciting and too stressful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom