Mendecees snitching on Juelz Santana and Vado

View media item 677987
Mendeecees Harris, and his brother Tyrus, are being blamed for the recent string of sudden arrests happening among the pair’s former partners in crime. Don’t believe me.. Just ask Yandy Smith.

That’s why rappers Juelz Santana and Teeyon “Vado” Winfree are reported to be expecting the cops at their front door sometime soon. This news comes as the ex-LHH star reportedly faces a 25-year jail sentence over drug-related charges.

“Everybody who worked with Mendeecees and his brother Tyrus in Rhode Island are getting scooped up by the cops. The white dude who was getting all their cars, he recently got popped by the cops. Mendeecees and Tyrus are cooperating with the cops because they want a lesser jail sentence, 25-years is a longtime behind bars.”

View media item 677988
:smh:

Wow smh no dipset reunion.

As long as Cam stays out of it im cool. I thought all the jail stuff was about his daughter saying he molested her

Edit: Quick google search and this story has been going around since July. Idk how much or what is true. I guess we will find out soon

Last edited:
Looks like Juelz santana...

*puts on sunglasses* is about to dip and become set in a jail cell

Wow smh no dipset reunion.

As long as Cam stays out of it im cool. I thought all the jail stuff was about his daughter saying he molested her

Edit: Quick google search and this story has been going around since July. Idk how much or what is true. I guess we will find out soon
I thought it was about some random young girl claiming he molested her.  Either way, it's all downhill for him from here on out. 

man Mendecee had to of been cashing out to get 25 years. Hope Juelz and them don't get caught up cause of this simp *** clown. If they do, they made their bed now they must rest in that mf

Dem Yandy yambs back on the shelf
nerd.gif

He beat that molestation case I believe but now he's dealing with this conspiracy case.

Yep, they sure did. I never heard what became of it, or if it's still ongoing. It's been a couple of years.

I remember him talking about it in an interview and he said he had to get out of the studio and it was not him it was people around him. Maybe mandecees?

Double edit

Its this one

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom