Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

Undershirts really aren't that comfortable to me. I wear some compression Nike tank tops that they apparently stopped making a few years back. The 6 I have hold up great.

Need more beard/face/hair care in here :nerd:
For true undershirts that serve no other purpose I like the uniqlo ones. Extremely light and out the way, usually not visible through whatever is over it.

basically swishing Coconut Oil around your mouth like mouthwash first thing every morning for 15-20 min then spitting it out

kills bacteria, amazing for your teeth/gums

I've heard olive oil too. It's the 15-20 minute thing that keeps me from really trying. Food grade 3% hydrogen peroxide is supposed to have similar effects in less time. I've tried it, but mornings around my house are too crazy to really make it a regular part of my day.

Who the hell has time/patience to swish oil in their mouth for 20 mins :lol:.

Word. Maybe in the evenings after I put the kids down and watch a show or something, but let's be honest... if I was that concerned about my dental hygiene I'd probably be flossing more regularly.

It's called "Root Cause".

https://toothbody.com/youll-want-to...y-on-root-canal-teeth-the-oral-systemic-link/

Basically it says that root canals are potentially the cause or precursor for a lot of serious conditions. Since it essentially kills the tooth, it makes it a breeding ground for bacteria which can then proliferate throughout the rest of your body.

I didn't follow up on any of the research on my own, but it was convincing enough for me :lol:.

Awesome. I had a root canal several years ago and my dentist recently noted the area surrounding that root has become infected, so I had the root canal re-done this week. Making me think I should have just pulled the tooth, but then the dilemma becomes what to do about the missing tooth. There really is no great option, but if this procedure doesn't end up working I'll have no choice but to determine the best of my bad options.

Awesome. I had a root canal several years ago and my dentist recently noted the area surrounding that root has become infected, so I had the root canal re-done this week. Making me think I should have just pulled the tooth, but then the dilemma becomes what to do about the missing tooth. There really is no great option, but if this procedure doesn't end up working I'll have no choice but to determine the best of my bad options.
I've never had a root canal so after watching that documentary I just made it my mission to never have to get one :lol:. I've been flossing every day and copped that Aquasonic toothbrush that someone linked. I really do notice the difference.

I tried coconut oil pulling :lol:

Will stick with flossing
Yeah flossing is good enough for me. I use these pick things to make it easier.

20 minutes is on the higher end, but 10 to 15 minutes would be the sweet spot for oil pulling. Convenient to do while showering, other than that it really isn't convenient to be swishing oil around. Great for overall oral health, and even some whitening benefits with consistent use. Feel free to add a drop of essential peppermint oil in your mixture for an extra dose of fresh.

I don't do the charcoal toothpaste but I have used a charcoal based face wash from Brickell. Not impressed with the quality, very loose consistency- doesn't foam or lather all that well. Overpriced. Loreal Expert charcoal cleanser has probably been my favorite charcoal based face wash. Great value for the $.

yeah I don't have time for it either lol

just use this toothpaste and you good money

GUEST_dc9caa11-0599-4cd6-ab11-90bea383301d

I need to start using something to soften and condition my beard. Gonna order something from amazon.

Does this work good? I’ve been wanting to whiten my teeth but they are already sensitive so I’ve never wanted to use the crest or whatever strips. About to cop, need my teeth to be a couple shades whiter :lol:

Anybody happen to have tips for cleaning your tongue? I bought some tongue cleaners but I can’t even use them I just start gagging so hard :emoji_pause_button:

Last edited:
20 minutes is on the higher end, but 10 to 15 minutes would be the sweet spot for oil pulling. Convenient to do while showering, other than that it really isn't convenient to be swishing oil around. Great for overall oral health, and even some whitening benefits with consistent use. Feel free to add a drop of essential peppermint oil in your mixture for an extra dose of fresh.

I don't do the charcoal toothpaste but I have used a charcoal based face wash from Brickell. Not impressed with the quality, very loose consistency- doesn't foam or lather all that well. Overpriced. Loreal Expert charcoal cleanser has probably been my favorite charcoal based face wash. Great value for the $.

Brickell products are trash. I got a sample pack for free and 90% of the products were no better than drug store ish that was 50% cheaper.

Does this work good? I’ve been wanting to whiten my teeth but they are already sensitive so I’ve never wanted to use the crest or whatever strips. About to cop, need my teeth to be a couple shades whiter :lol:

Anybody happen to have tips for cleaning your tongue? I bought some tongue cleaners but I can’t even use them I just start gagging so hard :emoji_pause_button:

Yeah activated charcoal is a good ingredient. Whitens the teeth and the capsules are a pretty good thing to take before a night of boozin

Same brand I use, I dig it.

Get a beard wash for the shower. If you aren’t already using beard oil, invest asap.

Got any recommendations for beard wash and oil or something to maybe help stimulate growth?

These beard companies are corny. Marketing their products like I’m a damn train conductor or a lumberjack :lol:

Ran out of my coconut oil conditioner today, so I decided to try something different. I used to put a few drops of tea tree oil in my shampoo, conditioner, and soap... but I didn't buy more when I moved here, so this will be a good substitute. Bought both the shampoo and conditioner.

61Afn7v2syL._SX522_.jpg

Also... had to treat myself.

20190316_125927.jpg

Last edited:
Got any recommendations for beard wash and oil or something to maybe help stimulate growth?

These beard companies are corny. Marketing their products like I’m a damn train conductor or a lumberjack :lol:

My friend’s younger brother asked me how to grow a beard, I told him wait 10 years. I had some good stubble and scruff when I was in my 20’s, wasn’t until I was close to 30 that it grew in full and all connected. Genetics and time gotta be on your side.

Went to target and picked this up because of your post. SO far so good. They also have a deodorant. I'm enjoying how companies are now trying to make these harsh chemical free products. Some of us do believe fluoride is bad for us, some of us don't want aluminum or parabens etc.

Right now I got advertised on and bought AOS think Kobe is an investor with the company or started it.
aos-products-deo-compete_500x.png

Any reviews on chemical peels? Scars from ingrown hairs are my primary concern.

It can be hit or miss . Go to a dermatologist and see what your best option is . Don't be cheap with your face and pay the price. I've had chemical peels , Lasers and Micro Dermaberasion .

Micro Dermabrasion is my favorite because there's no down time . Some of the strong chemical peels can make you skin shed like a snake the following five days .

It can be hit or miss . Go to a dermatologist and see what your best option is . Don't be cheap with your face and pay the price. I've had chemical peels , Lasers and Micro Dermaberasion .

Micro Dermabrasion is my favorite because there's no down time . Some of the strong chemical peels can make you skin shed like a snake the following five days .
Yea that’s my main issue too them red marks from picking these ingrowns...
So micro dermabrasion you say?

Please Go to a doctor or an esthetician bro , I don't want you trying something at home and making it worse

Back
Top Bottom