Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

This any good?

Carpe-Antiperspirant-Foot-Lotion-Prevent-Sweaty-Feet-Block-Sole-Sweat-0-1.jpg

I just bought the Jack Black facial cleanser and toner in 1 today . I like it a lot , but it's expensive

s1240464-main-zoom.jpg
I’ve used their products and think that cleanser is overpriced. Could be skin type, idk but a daily scrub does more for me in keeping things clear. I feel like I’ve got better stuff from Whole Foods and earth fare

It can be hit or miss . Go to a dermatologist and see what your best option is . Don't be cheap with your face and pay the price. I've had chemical peels , Lasers and Micro Dermaberasion .

Micro Dermabrasion is my favorite because there's no down time . Some of the strong chemical peels can make you skin shed like a snake the following five days .

Funny enough, pollen is causing me hell right now Skin was clear until the sun came back. Derm appt is set for this week, I’ve tried the OTC peels and didn’t see any change. Gonna ask for a consult with the esthetician then as well

Yall be shaving yalls balls? Pause. My girl shaved my balls a couple weeks ago and I been feeling great down there. Sweating less and what not.

Yall be shaving yalls balls? Pause. My girl shaved my balls a couple weeks ago and I been feeling great down there. Sweating less and what not.

Serious? My joints stay hairless cause they stay gettin lick... also you got some trust to let your girl doin that for you..

I shave.

Gotta be careful with that blade, though so I take my sweet *** time doing it.

Feels amazing afterwards, you're right about that.

Shave only the sack. That area under your stomach, where the rest of your pubic hair grows, should only be trimmed. Disposable for the sack and electric for the top.

Do it in a hot shower. Exfoliating the area before and after.

Apply lotion, oil, whatever you want after.

Doing this I’ve rarely gotten any ingrown hairs.

I tried that one and returned it for this.. Yeah that smell was too strong.. There's a slight scent to this one but nothing overpowering

Dove body wash
Dove shampoo
Dove deorderant
Tea tree face wash
Aveeno lotion

Thats my everyday

Also shave my balls with my electric trimmer
Smooth as eggs

i think im ready for new body wash... been using every man jack for awhile now and kinda tired of it

Always, my hair grows crazy fast. Do it about once a month.

Back
Top Bottom