Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

cs02132

Supporter
Joined Nov 1, 2007
I use one of those poofy sponges with a handle but I’ll get one of those to try

Joined Aug 22, 2012
How ya'll exfoliating out here?

I currently use one of those micro-brushes on amazon for like 5 bucks but thinking of investing in a nicer one
I use shea butter as my face lotion but open to suggestions

Joined Mar 30, 2004
I got some knockoff brand replicating a Phillips toothbrush a couple years ago. Never going back to regular ones.

Joined Jul 31, 2012
Yeah electric toothbrush hit different. When I travel and use those travel size mini manual brushes I miss my electric back home :lol:

Joined Jul 18, 2012
My eyebrows are starting to thin out on that Charlie Villanueva. Anything to help them regrow? Makeup will be considered as well.

Joined Nov 18, 2014
got a sonicare 1100 the other day, feels awful to use for the most part. like nails on chalkboard & stuff you don't like about going to the dentist, are the higher number models different?

Joined Nov 18, 2014
feels too powerful like if both my upper and lower lips touch the unit as to not get toothpaste all over the place/keep my mouth closed it feels like it's tickling in an aggressive & uncomfortable way. I've had other lousy electric toothbrushes, the kind that use a AA batteries & none of them felt like this.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now