Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

Mens dove, oldspice even though it doesnt lather up good, Suave (cheap stuff from dollar tree, but it lathers up nice and the smell is kinda nice), Axe from time to time, usually use womens deodorant but i gotta cop some no scent kind.

Been looking at some Dr. Bonners stuff ever since that one guy posted something about it in TAN.

Someone put ya boy on some nice shaving cream not out a can. 
nerd.gif

i honestly don't remember the last time i showered. must've been 3 days ago, i think. when i do shower, i usually use dove or lever 2000 and head and shoulders.

Dove For Men soap. Switch between Dove For Men body Wash, and the brand from Bath & Body Works Men's department. Baby lotion or cocoa butter for me. I do need a nice springy scent to spray on me. Nothing too heavy. Any suggestions?

I've never been a huge fan of body wash.

Strictly Dove bars for me (original,shea butter,gentle exfoliant).

I like the powder based Arm & Hammer deoderant (the "Fresh" scent).

Apply wherever you feel like..

View media item 407878
Clubman Talc. Absorbs moisture.

I've been using Every Man Jack's line of products and I'm really satisfied. Face wash, body wash, shampoo, and after shave lotion. They have additional products too, but that's what I use.No parabens, phthalates, dyes, sodium lauryl sulfate, etc.,

View media item 407879
Great scent, sandalwood

Last edited:
for those posting pics... can you at least tell me what those brands and what they are used for.. pics aint the best or the biggest...
oh yeah.. prices will be appreciated also..

Last edited:
And most would be surprised to know that an FDA panel found that antibacterial soap was no more effective than regular soap at preventing infection.

From the FDA’s website:
“At this time, FDA does not have evidence that triclosan added to antibacterial soaps and body washes provides extra health benefits over soap and water. Consumers concerned about using hand and body soaps with triclosan should wash with regular soap and water.
http://smartklean.wordpress.com/2011/04/18/anti-bacterials-may-cause-cancer/

Last edited:
Mens dove, oldspice even though it doesnt lather up good, Suave (cheap stuff from dollar tree, but it lathers up nice and the smell is kinda nice), Axe from time to time, usually use womens deodorant but i gotta cop some no scent kind.

Been looking at some Dr. Bonners stuff ever since that one guy posted something about it in TAN.

Someone put ya boy on some nice shaving cream not out a can. 
nerd.gif

Amazon product ASIN B00837ZOI0
Amazon product ASIN B003WR3QSG
I've been using a safety razor for almost four years now and I've only had to buy shaving cream three times while shaving every other day. A little with with a brush and mix it up in a bowl and you're set.

body wash - GOAT View media item 407883
bar soap - mens dove or regular dove

shampoo- whatever looks good at wholefoods. only natural products.

deodorant- mens clinical or womens deodorant (no shame)

lotion- currently using one of my sisters bed bath bodyworks berry something.. smells so good.

Last edited:
i use whatever my mom buys for the house :rolleyes

wouldnt mind stepping it up though

Last edited:
for those posting pics... can you at least tell me what those brands and what they are used for.. pics aint the best or the biggest...

here ya go bruh.  girls love this scent, it feels great, helps out dry, itchy skin

http://www.drugstore.com/dial-nourishing-body-wash-yogurt-vanilla-honey/qxp309429
good looking out... i def need some new face wash.. clean and clear is also getting old... me and the wifey use the same kind

Back
Top Bottom