Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

3_bronner.0.jpg

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I’m a big fan of Bevel products (https://getbevel.com/). Only body/face wash I’ve used where my skin felt moisturized after drying. Deodorant is all natural, goes on clear, and lasts all day. If you need a bit more protection then go with Play Pits King (https://playpits.com/products/king). I switch between the two depending on the occasion. No irritation whatsoever.

Beware that natural deodorants are NOT antiperspirants
and you’ll need to go through a 2-3 week detox period. You may apply multiple times throughout the day during this time but afterwards you’ll be good with once a day.

Man I feel like I've been detoxing for over a month haha.

Best lotion and body wash for me. Been using the lotion since I was in my teens and just started using the body wash a couple years ago and I’ll never use anything else :lol:
I have hella sensitive skin and these work the best for me

Caswell-Massey Almond and Aloe Titanic Body Lotion – Signature Fragrance – Made in the USA – 32 Ounces Amazon product ASIN B00HQAJNKUCaswell-Massey Almond and Aloe Titanic Body Wash Bath Gel – Signature Fragrance – Made in the USA – 32 Ounces Amazon product ASIN B00ZOI8Y2Y

Anyone try out that Supply razor?

Been seeing it everywhere and see good reviews.

Ordered one so I'll give it a review

An old ex gf gofted me some bath and body works body wash for men and that **** is flamessss. Even the lotion i dont ever wear cologne anymore and i always get compliments at work from ladies.
What does it look like? I want to try something different..

What does it look like? I want to try something different..

i got three of em im on the teakwood right now and i smells so good

never been a better shampoo than selsun blue. I need the ultimate face wash/cystic acne/face moisturizer combination? Any recommendations?

Is all soap, body soap in this instance, anti bacterial? Unusual use dove but, since getting a tat and using Dial for it, I've been using it to wash my body too. Something about dial makes me feel extra clean

Back
Top Bottom